MAHA Jobs Portal Login Page 2023-24 | mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in Registration Page| How to Apply on Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal: The Government of Maharashtra is going to give opportunities to locals for jobs. Due to COVID-19, many people had lost their jobs. The Government of Maharashtra launched a Maha Jobs Portal.
In this portal, 80% of jobs are for sons of the soil or domiciled ones. It will improve unemployment in the state. The Maharashtra government is going to invite skilled, semi-skilled unskilled employees to the maha job portal. The people of Maharashtra have to apply online at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in.
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation will cover the Maha jobs portal. The industrial units and job seekers can apply online bye feeling job seeker registration or application form.
Page Content Points
MAHA Jobs Portal Login Page 2023-24
Maharashtra Job Portal
The chief minister of Maharashtra Uddhav Thakre launched this job portal on 6 July 2020. In this portal, unemployed people can apply and find a job according to their qualifications. On this portal, skilled candidates, semi-skilled and unskilled candidates are invited. The state Chief Minister and industry minister have signed 12 MoUs.
For this, they will invest 16,000 rupees. By applying on this portal people can find a job. Government Maharashtra provides jobs to the locals about 80%. For the reservation of 80% jobs for the locals, the Maharashtra government has proposed the bill in the state legislature on the lines of Andhra Pradesh.
Name List of Sectors At Maharashtra Job Portal
The people of Maharashtra can apply for different factors that are available on the maha jobs portal. The government is providing around 17 sectors under this Portal. Here is the list of some sectors:-
This is the list of some sectors in which unemployed people can apply online. Maha jobs portal is a very good platform for people who are skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled. To find the job, the people who are interested can tan apply online and you can also fill out the application form online.
Apply Online at Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation than a survey in which they find 65000 industrial units reopened after having relaxation in lockdown due to covid-19. Show the government has approached companies for employment but around 3300 units responded back.
These units have the requirement. These units need around 50,000 employees for work. Companies need 70% of employees who are skilled and Semi-skilled whereas 30 percent of employees are unskilled. In this Maya job portal, locals can apply as well as an outsider means people from other states can also apply online who are job seekers. The government has included 17 sectors in the maha job portal.
Register Online On Maha Job Portal
How to Apply on Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the maha job portal i.e. http://mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in/
- After this, on the maha jobs portal home page, click on “jobseeker Registration”.
- Clicking on job seeker registration, the job seeker online registration form will be shown to you.
- Now, fill out the registration form carefully. Feel all the needed information that is asked in the form. You have to fill enter your name, email ID, domicile certificate, and mobile number.
- After this, create a password, and enter the captcha. then, click on the submit button.
- Then, make a jobseeker login to complete the registration process. The candidates can log in using their email ID or mobile number and password.
Upload your CV & create your profile/ photo and the required documents
- After login, you can create your own profile and upload your photo, CV/Resume in the biodata in the right-hand corner.
Finalize Profile Creation Process
Then You have to enter personal details like current address, permanent address, educational status, and languages known by you. By filling in these details, your profile creation process will be completed.
How to Search Jobs on This Job Portal?
If you want to search for a suitable one for you. Then, scan the search job in the “search job” section.
- You have to select the category like skill category, select skill factor, snap skill work experience, education, place of activity, industry, district, and taluka.
- After that, you will get the information regarding the job according to your search section.
- After that, select the company name and click on the view more tab.
- Now, apply for the job the company will provide you job tracking ID.
By the job tracking ID, you can track your applications in the Applied Job Section.
You have to enter your education qualification and experience information on this Maha Job Portal Scheme of Maharashtra.
Once you get registered on this portal, after some time according to your qualification you will get the job.
You have to make the online registration on this portal.