Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2023-24 Beneficiary List and PDF Form Apply, Online Application Kerala Mandahasam scheme 2023-24 check the details here.
The Kerala government is going to launch a new scheme for the people of their state. The name of the scheme is Mandahasam scheme 2023. Under this scheme, the state government will give artificial dentures to the senior citizen of Kerala. Only the benefit will be given to those senior citizens who belong to the BPL category. This scheme is specially launched for these people. The Eligible people can apply online to get the benefit.
The mode of the application is online. Under the scheme, after losing their fixed teeth, the government will give them rupees 5000 to fix the teeth. To know the procedure for applying online, the eligibility criteria, and the needed documents, read this article till the end.
Page Content Points
Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2023-24
In Kerala, this scheme is announced by the Social Justice Department. After the announcement, the department is going to invite application forms. To get the benefit of Mandahasam Scheme Kerala, you have to visit the official website of the same department i.e. sjd.kerala.gov.in. You Can also download the application form from the same website.
After applying online, if you will be eligible for this scheme, the state government will give you financial help of 5000 rupees. With the help of this financial assistant, you can fix your teeth.
|Scheme Name:||Mandahasam scheme 2023|
|Benefits:||5000 Rupees Help|
|Beneficiaries:||Senior Citizens (BPL)|
There is an Eligibility criterion that is set by the state government, to give the benefit to the beneficiaries. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- People who belong to the BPL category are eligible for this scheme.
- Only the senior citizens of Kerala can apply for the scheme.
Required Documents for Mandahasam Scheme Kerala
There are some documents you will need when you will apply for this Scheme. they are:-
- Applicant’s Aadhar card number
- Residential certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photos
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
The Main Objective of Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2023
The Government of Kerala has started the scheme specially for the senior citizens of their state. To start this scheme, the main motive is to feel as young. Under this scheme, the government provides a set of teeth to the old citizens. As we all know, in old age, there is no taste without teeth.
Many old people who are without teeth don’t have their meals properly and the needs of the body do not complete. That’s why the state government started this scheme in Kerala. Under this scheme, The government of Kerala will give financial assistance of Rs. 5000 to all old citizens who come under the BPL category.
If you are a senior citizen of Kerala and want to take benefit of this scheme, then you have to visit the concerned website.
After applying for this scheme, you can check the beneficiary list. Whether your name is on the list or not.
- To check your name in the beneficiary list, you can visit the official website of the related department.
- Firstly, visit the official website for this scheme.
- Now, click on the beneficiary list.
- You can download the Beneficiary List and Check Your Name.
Mandahasam Scheme 2023-24 Online Application Form
- First of all, go to the official website of the Social Justice Department of Kerala.
- After that, you have to click on the Mandahasam Scheme.
- Now, click on the given link of the Documents and Application Form of the Mandahasam Scheme.
- Then, Kerala Mandahasam Scheme Application Form in pdf. the option will appear on the screen. Click on it.
- Now, the Application Form will be open. Fill out this form carefully and attach the required documents with it.
- Now, click on the submit button.