MP Board free Laptop Scheme 2023 Apply Online Application Form, Check Percentage Details, MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Helpline Number: A new scheme has been launched by the state government of Madhya Pradesh. The name of the scheme is MP Board free laptop scheme 2023. This scheme is also known as MP Education Shiksha portal laptop Yojana 2023. Under this scheme, the state government will give students of 12th class financial help in the purchasing of laptops. The announcement of the scheme has been made by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chauhan The benefit of the scheme will be given to only those students who will be on the merit list of the 12th class.
Check Percentage Details for Board Free Laptop Scheme Madhya Pradesh. The students who will get 85% and our marks in the 12th class will be included in the merit list. The students of the 12th class who are on the merit list will get 25000 rupees as incentives.
So, today in this article, we are going to provide you with all the related information on the MP Board laptop scheme 2023. You will get information on eligibility criteria, required documents, the main objective of the scheme, the online application process, etc. To get whole the information of this Yojana, read this article till the end.
Page Content Points
MP Board Free Laptop Scheme
As you already know that the MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 is introduced for the students of the 12th class who will be on the merit list. There are many students who are economically weak but they are always on the merit list as well as very good in their studies.
So, the state government had decided to give some financial help with MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 to the students of the state. With the financial help that is provided by the state government, the students will be motivated for further studies.
For the students who need laptops for further courses or study, the state government will provide them with help. If you want to get the benefit of the (MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023) scheme, you have to make online registration. Eligible students will get all the benefits under MP Board 25000 scholarship scheme 2023.
Main Points of MP Board Free Laptop Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme:||MP Board Laptop Scheme 2023|
|Announced By:||Chief Minister of MP|
|Beneficiaries:||All the students of the 12th class who are in the Matric List|
|Benefit:||Will get financial help from the state government|
Eligibility Criteria of MP Laptop Scheme 2023
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh will given to benefit of this scheme to only those, who will complete the eligibility that is given below:-
- The student should be a permanent citizen of Madhya Pradesh.
- A Student who will apply for the scheme should be on the merit list of the 12th standard.
- The students who will get 85% in the 12th class, are eligible to get the benefit of the MP board Laptop scheme 2023.
- There is a relaxation for SC and ST categories.
- A beneficiary student should have 75% marks to get the benefit of the MP Board laptop scheme 2023.
Main Objectives of MP Laptop Scheme 2023
जैसा कि हम सभी जानते हैं कि ऐसे कई छात्र होते हैं जो शिक्षा में बहुत ही अच्छे होते हैं तथा हर वर्ष मेरिट लिस्ट में उनका नाम आता है. ऐसे छात्रों के लिए मध्य प्रदेश सरकार MP Board laptop scheme 2022 लेकर आई है.
मध्य प्रदेश लैपटॉप योजना 2022 के अंतर्गत मध्य प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा 12वीं कक्षा के परीक्षा परिणाम में मेरिट में आने वाले छात्रों को लैपटॉप खरीदने के लिए मध्य प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा आर्थिक सहायता प्रदान की जाएगी.
इस योजना को शुरू करने का मुख्य उद्देश्य गरीब परिवारों के बच्चों की सहायता करना है ताकि यह बच्चे अपनी आगे की पढ़ाई के लिए प्रोत्साहित हो सके. मध्य प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा इस योजना को शुरू करने का मुख्य उद्देश्य बच्चों को आगे की शिक्षा के लिए प्रोत्साहित करने के साथ-साथ भविष्य के लिए उन्हें काबिल बनाना है. ताकि यह बच्चे भविष्य में किसी दूसरे पर निर्भर ना रहे अर्थात इन बच्चों को आत्मनिर्भर बनाना है.
There are some documents that are very important at the time of applying for Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Vitran:-
- Residential proof certificate of the student
- The Aadhar card number of the student
- Income certificate of the student’s family
- Mark the list of the 12th class of the student.
- Bank account details of the students
- Passport size photos
- Mobile number
Online Registration for MP Board Free Laptop Scheme 2022
If you want to get the benefit of the free laptop scheme MP. Follow the steps that are mentioned below:-
- First of all visit the official website of the MP board laptop scheme 2022.
- The home page will be open on your screen. On the homepage, click on the option registration for MP free laptop Yojana.
- The application form for MP Board laptop scheme 2022 will be in front of you.
- Now read the application form carefully and enter all the details that are required on it.
- After filling out the application form, upload all the required documents.
- At last, click on the submit button.
Check Status of MP Board Laptop Scheme 2022
If you have already applied for the scheme, you can check the status of the application form. The procedure is given below:-
- To check the status, visit the official website of the Shiksha portal of Madhya Pradesh.
- The home page will be open. On the homepage, click on the option “Check MP laptop Yojana application status/ list 2021”.
- On your screen, you will get the link to the list of MP laptops Yojana 2022.
- Click on the download option as PDF.
- After downloading, you can easily check your name in the MP laptop scheme 2022 application from the PDF file.
MP Board Free Laptop Yojana 2022 Distribution List
- To check the
- distribution list of MP laptop Yojana 2022. You need to visit again official website of MP Education Portal.
- The home page will be on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the option “new payments status of laptop incentive to meritorious students.
- Payment status will be on your screen. Here you have to mention your class as well as the roll number of the 12th class.
- Click on the option “Get details”.
- You can view the payment status of laptops under the MP Board laptop scheme 2022.
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 Helpline Number
For any query or grievance, you can contact on helpline number and you can also write the problem on the given address.
|Helpline Number:||0755 2600115|
|Address:||Directorate of public instruction|
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
MP government is going to provide financial help to all the students who will be on the merit list of the 12th class.
Students of the 12th class who will get an 85% mark in board exams and category sc/st will get 75% are the beneficiaries of the scheme.
This scheme is introduced by chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan.
We wish that, all the people who are searching for the above information, get the complete details through this article. But still, if you want to ask any questions. Write us in the comment section.