Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana 2023 Registration Online| Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana In Bihar| Eligibility For Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana 2023|
This is the responsibility of every state government to take care of the old people of the states. There are lots of schemes initiated for the welfare of old age people in every state. In this article, we will discuss the pension scheme for the old age peoples of Bihar State which was initiated by the Chief Minister of the state Mr.Nitish Kumar to provide a better life to the old age people of the state.
This scheme helps old age person to make their life easy and self-dependent. The old age people are our path guide who always warns us with their life experience and the ratio of this age group also plays a vital role during the selection of government in elections. It is the responsibility of every state government to preserve the rights of old age persons.
Page Content Points
Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana 2023-Bihar
The scheme is named as Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana 2023”.This scheme provides a fixed amount as a pension on a monthly basis to old age persons. The scheme belongs to old age persons belonging to Bihar.
As per the report of WHO the condition of old age persons in many countries is very pathetic. Special care has to be taken for these people. At this age, they have to depend upon others for their basic needs. Some families do not bear these persons and send them to old age homes.
Advantage of Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana 2023
- This scheme provides a fixed amount of pension on a monthly basis.
- The scheme is for persons whose age group lies between 60 years and above.
- This scheme will cover all the needy old age persons in the state.
- Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana will provide financial help of Rs.400 per month to the age group lies between 60 to 79 years and Rs.500 per month for the age group above 79 till death.
- The number of old age people who are covered under this scheme if approx. 36 lac.
Eligibility For Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana is only for old age people who are residents of Bihar and stay in Bihar for a long span of time.
- The applicant should belong to the economically weaker section of society and BPL.
- There is no annual family income fixed by the government for this scheme. Every old age person of poor family will get the benefits of this scheme.
- This scheme also provides medical insurance to the old age people of the state.
- The old age people who are exempted from this scheme are those people who are retired from any center or state government department. They are not eligible for this scheme.
- The beneficiary applying for Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana must contain a voter ID card during the registration for this scheme.
- Copy of updated Aadhar card has to submit during the registration.
- A copy of the residence certificate should also be submitted.
- The copy of age proof certificate has also been submitted.
- Copy of ration card should also be submitted there during registration.
- A recent passport size photograph must be submitted during the registration.
- Bank account details which are linked with Aadhar card have also been submitted.
Apply online for Mukhya Mantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana 2023 Bihar
- Go to the website of Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana URL for this scheme is Click Here.
- This will open the e-service portal of Bihar MukhyamantriVridhjan Pension Yojna
- Fill the form for this scheme by providing the following information: Name,
Father/Mother Name, Date of Birth,
Mobile Number ETC.
- After filling all this information, attached all the required documents needed for this scheme.
- Now click on the submit button and print the receipt received.
We may conclude that helping these age category people will make India happy as we may use the experience of these people in many aspects of life. Old people are the assets for our society and this is everyone’s responsibility to preserve their rights and make them happy.