Namo Tablet Yojana 2023 Apply For Registration| Namo Tablet Yojana 2023 Specifications and Price| Buy Online a Tablet in Namo Tablet Yojana 2023|
The Namo Tablet Yojana 2023: Nowadays information technology is playing a crucial role in our life. To keep this in mind the Government and Prime Minister have started a new scheme which is known as Namo Tablet Yojana. This scheme will help the students in their studies. Education is very much associated with the digital mode.
To fetch the information digitally students need the desired device. Under this, Namo Tablet Yojana computer tablets will be provided to the students. How are you able to check all the details, how to apply for this scheme, and who is eligible for every information is given below on this page.
Page Content Points
Namo Tablet Yojana 2023
With the help of this new scheme, the students of the colleges are now able to get quality education and access to the digital world. This all will happen because the Government will provide computer tablets to the students at a very low and subsidized price.
Namo Tablet Yojana helps those students who are pursuing technical education and financially are weak to get access to any digital device. As we all know, purchasing a computer or laptop or even a tablet is very difficult. But now students can get the tablets at a very low price approximately 1000 rupees which is a reasonable price for every student who can afford the tablet.
Highlights of Namo Tablet Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|Scheme Announced By||Gujarat Government|
|Objective||Provide Digital Affordable Devices at Low Prices|
Namo Tablet Specification of Scheme
What would be the specifications this is quite interesting. These tablets have all those specifications that are well-capable enough to run every program. It was originally priced at 8000 to 9000 rupees.
But the Government will provide this for just 1000 rupees. To get more specifications please visit the website of the scheme.
Eligibility For Namo Tablet Scheme
- Only dose students will get the benefits who have below given all eligibility.
- Students must belong to a family whose annual income is less than 1 lakh rupees.
- The scheme Is for Gujarat state students.
- Only BPL families or included in this scheme.
- There should be 12th class pass students without giving any backlog examination of the class.
- Students must have taken admission in the first year degree course minimum in the college.
Documents for Namo Tablet Scheme
- Aadhar card number.
- 12th class pass certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- A voter ID card.
- Address proof.
- College admission confirmation certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- BPL certificate.
How to Apply for Namo Tablet Scheme 2023
There are some steps to follow through which you can register yourself for Namo Tablet Scheme:
- College-going students need to visit the administration block of their college if they want to apply for the Namo tablet scheme.
- Now all the information to the clerical staff of your college that you want to apply for this scheme.
- This is now the college administration will provide the eligible student list, add upload all the information on the official website.
- Every college has its unique institute ID through which they can log in.
- Now after login people in the administration will add the student.
- They will provide all the information regarding each student like their name, and category.
- If a student gets the name in the beneficiary list.
- Then they need to deposit the subsidized money to the administration block of the college for the Namo Tablet Scheme.
- After that, all the payment-related details are filled in on the official website.
After filling in the details students will get the tablets a few days after.
Beneficiary List Under Namo Tablet Yojana
- After applying for the Device on the online Portal There is an inspection of all the forms.
- The eligibility is checked for that.
- Then the list of all the eligible candidates may be published on the official website.
- Now you will check the details here.
- If your name is on the list that is published then you will get the device as soon as possible.
Students can check the details of the tablet scheme and get the benefits of the scheme. You can check your name in the beneficiary list.