National Scholarship Portal Login 2021, NSP New Registration & Eligibility | National Scholarship Scheme Portal New Registration Login Form Step by Step | Eligibility For National Scholarship Scheme(NPS)|Scheme Wise List of National Scholarship Scheme|
In the recent time Centre Govt. has started most of their schemes, which are focused on either youth or farmers of the country accept Pension Schemes. National Scholarships Scheme is also one of them. Many students across the country do not continue their studies due to a lack of money. The majority of families in the country are living near the poverty line. Earnings for day-today expenses are very low. The result is many students quit their studies to earn extra for their families.
To stop the students from permanent school leaving Centre Government has planned for this scheme. We will provide you all the related information about this scheme. Related information is given below like, how to apply for online registration? What are the eligibility and required documents?
National Scholarship Scheme 2021 and Portal
Education is the main pillar of our Nation. An Educated Nation always becomes the milestone of success. In India getting a higher education is not everyone cups of tea due to which sometimes the deserving candidates will not able to get a quality education. The main reason behind this is the costly education and fewer earnings of parents.
Students want to study but the parents are not so financially strong to bear this costly education. So the government of India launched so many scholarship schemes for the needy and poor students to pursue their studies without any care of fee.
National Scholarships Portal is a common portal for all the scholarships launched by the government of India. This scholarship portal is launched under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). This scholarship scheme helps to create student application, application receipt, processing, sanction, and transfer of scholarship amount in their bank accounts on time.
National Scholarship Scheme 2021 Main Points
|Scheme Name:||National Scholarship Scheme 2021|
|Applicable To:||All India|
|Scheme Initiated By:||Central Govt.|
|Mode Of Application:||Online|
|Online Registration Status:||Already Started|
|Last Date of Application In 2021:||6 February 2021|
Benefits of National Scholarship Scheme
- This portal is the one-stop portal for all the scholarship schemes launched by the center and state government.
- This scheme provides the suggestion for the choosing of a scholarship scheme for the students.
- This scheme is a very effective way to verify the authenticity of the student applying for the scholarship.
- This scholarship scheme is the fastest way to apply for any scholarship scheme.
Documents Required for This Scheme
To Apply for National Scholarships Scheme you need below Documents:
- Domicile certificate: The student must have a valid domicile certificate for his/her identity for citizenship.
- Date of Birth proof: The student has to show the DOB proof either by submitting a birth certificate or matric certificate.
- ID proof: Students must have updated Aadhar card proving its identity.
- Caste Certificate: Caste certificate should be submitted showing that whether the student belongs to SC/ST or BW classes.
- Bank account details: The student must have its bank account linked with Aadhar card as the scholarship amount has been directly transferred to the bank account of the student.
Types of National Scholarships
Pre-Metric Scholarship Scheme
Scholarship scheme that is specially designed for class 1st to 10th only students under these classes can apply for this segment.
Post-Metric Scholarship Scheme
This scholarship scheme covers the students from class 11th, 12th and the students who are pursuing under graduation courses like ITI, B.SC, BCA, BBA, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical, etc.
Scholarship Scheme for Top Classes
Students studying in IITs and IIMs can also apply for this scholarship scheme.
Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarship Scheme
The students who are doing professional and technical courses will apply under this scholarship scheme.
What is Eligibility for This Scheme?
To check the Eligibility for National Scholarships Scheme here is the process:
- To check whether the students are eligible to get the scholarship open the URL of the National Scholarship portal. Click Here.
- On the home page go to the Services option.
- Now you need to click on the available option for “Scheme Eligibility”.
- Here you need to fill the details of Domicile(Permanent Address Proof) State/UT, Course Level(Class), Religion, Caste/Community, Parent Annual Income, Category, Gender, etc.
How to Apply Online for National Scholarship Scheme?
Registration for National Scholarship Scheme Portal is given as:
- In the beginning please visit the scheme page. Click Here.
- Now on the first page, Fresh students should click on “New Registration” and fill the accurate details as same as on Student Registration Form.
- The registration form contains the state of domicile in which the student has to provide the domicile state on the basis of which an “Application ID “ will be provided to the applicant and which cannot be changed in the future.
- Select Scholarship category, The student has to choose the scholarship category for availing the scholarship that either he/she needs Pre – Matric Scholarship, Post – Matric Scholarship, Top Class Scholarship, or Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarship.
- The students have to provide the exact name as on the matric mark sheet or certificate.
- The students have to provide the exact DOB as on matric certificate.
- Aadhaar number should be provided as the amount has been directly transferred to the Aadhaar linked bank account by the ABP method.
- Email id and mobile number should be provided for the OTP and all the important updates and information.
- Bank account details to get the amount of scholarship directly to the bank account.
National Scholarship Portal Login 2020 NSP New Registration
How To Login on Portal of National Scholarships Scheme?
- After this click on register and the student will be registered under this scholarship portal.
- The student has to provide the exact annual family income for the eligibility of this scheme.
- The Application id and DOB is the login id and password of the NSP portal where a student can upload all the scanned documents need and avail the scholarship scheme.
- This scheme helps the students to get financial help with their studied and brighter future.
Search Beneficiary Sanctioned List
To Search National Scholarships Scheme Beneficiary Sanctioned List follow the steps given below:-
- First, visit the scheme website.
- On this website please Search for “Scheme Wise Sanction List”.
- Now you need to select a few basic details for an optimum search like the type of application, academic year, Scheme Type, your district, and state you belong.
- After that enter the captcha available below on the form.
- Now Click on Submit Button.
- You will have all the details as per your data entered.