NORKA Roots Pravasi Online Registration for Rs. 5000 COVID-19 Help| Helpline Number for NORKA Roots Pravasi Registration COVID-19|
The government of Kerala has started the registration for the people of Kerala who worked in foreign countries. Department of Non-resident Keralites Affair (NORKA) started registration for those people who are in foreign countries due to the coronavirus epidemic and they are stuck there due to lockdown. Persons who Want to come back to the state can check the official website www.norkaroots.org. Visiting on this site can fill the NORKA Registration Form. Here is the official website http://registernorkaroots.org/.
We will give you information about the NORKA roots Pravasi form online through this post. Through the non-residents Keralites Affairs, all will be given Rs 5000. This amount will be transferred to your bank accounts. However, the persons who are suffering from Coronavirus will get the financial help of Rs 10,000. Rs 10,000 is given to those who are registered in NORKA.
Page Content Points
NORKA Root Registration
Kerala government has started registration for those who are trapped in foreign countries due to the lockdown, they want to come back because the facilities are not given to them. For This, NORKA started the registration procedure on the official website to bring back these people. People trapped there, Preference is given to pregnant women, children and old and also who lost their visas. They can Apply Through registernorkaroots.org application for Foreign Returnee.
The registration procedure is a start and is available for those who have decided to come back to India. For this, you have to enter your details in the registration form. Before Registration, you should know about the details for submission.
Details of NORKA ROOTS Pravasi 2022
|Scheme Name:||NORKA Root Pravasi Registration|
|Launched By:||Kerala Government|
|Name of Organisation:||Department of Non-Resident Keralites Affairs|
|Motive:||To Bring back Keralites Who are in Foreign Countries|
|Financial Benefit:||Rs 5000|
|Registration Form:||26 April 2020|
|Official site:||www.norkaroots.org and www.registernorkaroots.org|
Required Documents for NORKA Roots Registration
- Passport number
- Aadhar card
- Photo ID proof
- Address proof
- Contact details
- Bank details
- Passport size photos
Points to be Noted While Apply Online
- The government of Kerala started the NORKA for those people who are trapped in foreign Countries due to the lockdown. The people who want to come back to their home register online. There are some instructions as given below:-
- Firstly the chance is given to them who came to visit abroad by visa and also those who have expired their visa. The government will give the medical certificate of Coronavirus a negative report after testing.
- Senior citizens, People who have any disease expect COVID-19, pregnant women, whose visa is about to expire will be given the first priority.
- The government has made all the quarantine arrangements and facilities for those who will come back from foreign countries.
- The government will give them Rs 5000 as financial help. It will be only provided to those people who are returned to the country after 1 January but did not go back due to expire the visa.
NORKA Root International Toll-Free Helpline Number
Customer Care Helpline Number: 0091 8802 012345
The people who will return from foreign countries will be allowed to go back home after 14 days of quarantine.
Apply Online for NORKA Roots Registration to COVID-19 Help Rs.5000
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of NORKA Roots i.e. www.registernorkaroots.org
2. Then on the homepage, you will see two application forms:
i) Insight India
ii) Outside India
3. Choose the Outside India application form and fill in all the details carefully. Also, fill in the contact details.
4. After that click on the submit button. After submission, you will get a message on your link number ” thank you for Registering at NORKA Roots. Registration has been confirmed”.
5. After registration, we will send your registration number.
6. Now, save this filled form for future reference.
Important Details Need to Consider While Applying Online
- Name of Applicant same as in passport
- age certificate
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- country name
- Permanent address of Kerala
- Present Address
- Email ID
- Phone Number