JK Parvaaz Scheme 2023 Online Registration, Free Coaching Scheme
In Jammu and Kashmir state, the government has started a new scheme for the youth in which free coaching will be available to the students for competitive exams. The name of the scheme is JK “Parvaaz Scheme 2023“. This scheme has been started under J&K up mission.
The students of the state who want to get free coaching for IAS, and JKAS, must make online registration. When the announcement of the scheme has been made by the government of Jammu Kashmir.
So, the government has announced to fill out the application forms under the Parvaaz scheme. This article will provide you the complete details about eligibility criteria, documents, and how to make online registration to get the benefit of this scheme. To get the complete information, read this article carefully till the end.
Page Content Points
Parvaaz Scheme JK 2023
The students who belong to Jammu Kashmir, for them this scheme is introduced by the government. It will provide benefits to the students under vision youth. The government, with the help of the scheme, will focus on the education of the students.
Under JK Parvaaz Scheme, eligible students will get free coaching. So that, we can get free coaching for upcoming competitive exams at the state level and international levels. For the students who want to register, this is for the kind information that the registration process has already started from 7th February 2023.
So, if you are interested in the scheme, register yourself before the last date and dreams that want to get true, complete time. In the previous year the last date of registration was 20 February 2022. Don’t be late for your preparations to get a free coaching facility from the government of Jammu and Kashmir. This year it is expected that the dates may the same as the last year.
Details of Pravaaz Scheme Registration
|Name of Scheme:||Parvaaz Scheme|
|Started By:||Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Benefit:||Provide a free coaching facility|
|Beneficiaries:||Students of the state|
|Reserved Seats:||30% females|
JK Pravaaz Scheme 2023 Eligibility
The students who are really interested to get the benefit of the scheme, have to apply online after completing the registration process you will get free coaching for upcoming competitive exams. So, it is very important for you to read the eligibility criteria, before registration:-
- Students should be permanent citizens of Jammu and Kashmir only.
- The students who will have domicile certificates of Jammu and Kashmir are eligible to apply.
- The students who are studying in Jammu and Kashmir but belong to another state of India are Road eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The yearly income of the family of the student should not be more than 8 lacs.
- It is very important for all eligible students to clear the PQT Pravaaz Scheme.
Apply Online for JK Pravaaz Scheme 2023 Registration Process
Through this paragraph, we will guide you on how you can make online registration to get the benefit of the scheme. So, follow the steps that are mentioned below:-
- First of all, the candidate has to go to the official website of the JK youth mission portal @ www.jkyouthportel.in
- After that, you will be on the homepage of a website. You will get the option “Registration for Pravaaz Scheme “.
- Click on this option and the registration form will be open on your screen. Now, enter your mobile number and OTP will be sent on the same number.
- Enter the OTP in the given series add click on the verify option.
- After that, you will get an application form in front of you. From the given options, you need to select the category.
- Now, your name, age, and all related personal information, qualification status.
- After filling the All the details on the application form click on the submit option.
- At last, on your mobile number, the registration number will be sent for further use.
What is the Selection Process Under the Pravaaz Scheme?
There are many students of Jammu and Kashmir I want to know about the selection process under the scheme. So, after registration, the students have to clear the pre-qualification test. If you will be on the merit list of the Pre-qualification test, then you will be selected and the benefit of free coaching for competitive exams will be given to you.
Under the Pravaaz scheme, 30% of seats are reserved for females of the j and K. In case, if these seeds will be vacant, the government will transfer the feet to male candidates. So, this is the information about the selection process under the scheme.
So, friends, this is the information about Pravaaz Scheme Jammu and Kashmir under which you will get a free coaching facility for upcoming competitive exams. For any queries, write us in the comment box.