Nuksan Bharpai Yojana Application Form 2023-24| PIK Bima Nuksan Bharpai ka Avedan Patrta| Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai Status Beneficiary List 2023
Nuksan Bharpai Pik Bima Yojana: The present central government has announced many schemes for farmers to help them. Also, farmers are getting many benefits from these useful schemes. Now the government has decided to provide insurance coverage to all the crops of farmers under the Agricultural Insurance Scheme.
As we all know Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is existing and provides many benefits to the farmers.
In India, Maharashtra is the first state which is going to provide the Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai Form 2023 under Pradhan Mantri Pik Bima Yojana. There are some simple steps to apply for Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai Form 2023 under Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana.
We provide you all the information regarding this scheme. All the information regarding eligibility and documents needed for this scheme is given in Our Post. So please read this post completely.
Page Content Points
Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai Form 2023 Avedan Patra
As we said earlier Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai scheme, first of all, is going to launch in Maharashtra state. But it doesn’t mean this scheme is only for Maharashtra state. Farmers across India will become eligible once this scheme is applied in their state. Right now farmers of Maharashtra state can take benefit from this Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai Form 2023.
In the rainy season, most of the crops in Maharashtra state got destroyed. Not only the rainy season but the shortfall of rain can also cause damage to crop harvesting and production.
But due to the use of costly seeds and fertilizers, the damage to crops will be coming disaster for the farmer. Sometimes Farmers do not handle the stress of damage and commit suicide. So can the government will help the farmers under this Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai Scheme? This was a big issue. Now by this insurance Scheme government will help to reduce the loss done to natural disasters. The government will give all the required help to the farmers who need that the most through Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai Form 2023.
Updated: There are damage to the crops in recent times, First, due to lack of rain there was low production of the crop. Now due to heavy rain, there is heavy damage to the fields. The situation is very critical in some areas. The floods and storms have completely destroyed the crop in the fields. Farmers wanted compensation for their crops.
The government has again provided the benefits of Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai, check the 2023 new list of beneficiaries of the Pik Vima Nuksan Bharpai scheme. The details of checking the details online are here on this page.
Main Highlights Of Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai Form 2023-24
|Schemes Started By||Central Government of India|
|First launched||Maharashtra State|
|Type of Scheme||Crop Insurance|
|Benefits To||Farmers of India|
|Budget For Scheme||Approx.4200 Crore|
|Application By||Online Mode|
This name suggests this is an Insurance Scheme so farmers must cover their crops under the insurance policy by any government or private company. All the help is provided by the government of India and the central government is also planning to provide some finance to the state governments so that they can help the farmers who need help.
Nuksan Bharpai Pik Bima Form 2023-24
This scheme is very beneficial to marginal and small farmers. The government has implemented Pradhan Mantri Pik Bima Yojana. Only eligible farmers all over India can apply for this particular scheme. The only condition is that the area in which the former is living is only farming and most of the income of his family comes from farming.
Because this is an Insurance Scheme so if any farmer needs help then they can apply for the Nuksan Bharpai form. This will happen only if the crop is destroyed by the natural act of God. Any other abnormal issue like a fire is not permissible for applying to Nuksan Bharpai under the pradhan Mantri Pik Bima Yojana.
Insurance Covers Under Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai 2023-24
- If a person is injured then 15000 will be given to that family.
- Any animal that attacks the person and harms him or the animal attack responsible for human death then 8 lakh rupees will be given to the family.
- If animals destroy the crop 50% of the damage will be given by the government.
- Approximately 4800 will be given to the coconut tree farmers.
- If damage to the sugarcane crop is done then 800 rupees per metric will be given to the farmers of sugarcane.
- RS 2800 is decided for the supari crop farmers.
- Maharashtra government has decided to give compensation to the farmers who have planted mango trees in large areas for commercial production.
Nuksan Bharpai 2023-24
In this new option and Fasal Bima Yojana, most of the crops were under insurance cover. But the amount given to the farmers was very small. Now the government is planning to increase the compensation amount and provide some extra help to the affected farmer.
Many departments belonging to this insurance sector have given their suggestion to the government that the insurance cover amount is very low so now if any person who were taking 700 rupees as compensation now this is increased by 30%. But still, the insurance totally depends upon different crops and other terms and conditions applied under the insurance policies.
Required Documents For Applying To Nuksan Bharpai 2023-24
- Kisan passbook.
- Bank account number and IFSC code.
- Aadhar card number.
- Photograph passport size.
- Document of land record.
- Document of land ownership.
Eligibility For Nuksan Bharpai Form Submission
- Because this scheme is firstly launched in Maharashtra so at present only farmers of Maharashtra are eligible for this Scheme.
- once the scheme is implemented all over India then anyone can apply. Then farmers from all over India who belong to poor and financially weak families can apply.
- Small and marginal farmers are eligible for this scheme.
- Only those farmers can apply whose crop is destroyed by natural disasters.
Apply online Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai Form 2023-24 Avedan Patra
- If any farmer wants to apply for Nuksan Bharpai then they need to visit the official website. That is krishi.maharashtra.gov.in
- On this front page, you have the option of a crop Insurance Scheme just click on that.
- No, you need to register yourself on the website.
- This will need some basic information.
- After filling out the registration form you will get a login ID and password.
- No, you have the application form in front of you to apply for Nuksan Bharpai.
- In this form, you need to enter all the details and damage to the crop.
- upload a picture of the damage if required to, then provide that.
- Scan all the documents and upload these documents.
- After filling out the form click on the submit button.
- Form submission is complete.
Pik Bima Nuksan Bharpai Yojana 2023 Status| Beneficiary List
- If anyone wants to check the status of the Bima amount or their application, Beneficiary List then they must go to the concerned office at their nearest native place.
- Here they can investigate and take all the required information regarding the application form.
- They also inquiry about when they can get the benefits of the scheme.
- If you want to get online details then go to the website of Maharashtra Krishi Karyalya.
- Here you can have a link of checking the details of the application online and get information on the beneficiary List.
- Follow all the steps in detail and check the required information.
Now the question is how much time it will take to process the form and provide the insurance money. This is a very small process. Most probably After the Verification of your documents officers from the department will visit the destroyed site and we’ll decide the insurance coverage amount. After some days amount will be credited by the government to the account of the farmer.
Deer farmers, this is the information regarding how to fill online form for Nuksan Bharpai form 2023. If you want any other information please write to us in the comment box. All the information required of you will be given as soon as possible. Thank you.