PM Kanya Ashirwad Yojana 2023| PM Kanya Ashirwad Yojana 2023 Apply Online| PM Kanya Ashirwad Yojana Eligibility Details|
Does Not Exist Till Now
The related scheme is not in existence. If anyone is claiming your personal details or money or providing a link then please check for the authenticity of the details.
Pradhanmantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana 2023: “Save Girl Child” is the main motto of the Central Government. To fulfill that there is a string of new schemes to help and support the families of the Girl Child. The main reason behind the non-liking of Girls as a child is that everyone thinks that raising a girl child is expensive and also there is tension for her marriage.
The situation becomes worst when a family is barely earning for food. If there is one or two girl child then families are in very much in problems. This is the thought process of the many families who are living under or at the Poverty Line. The Central Government is aware of these kinds of Situations.
So that Pradhanmantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana 2020 is initiated. We will provide you with all the related information that is necessary for the application for the registration process.
Page Content Points
PM Kanya Ashirwad Yojana 2023
The golden wording that “if we educate a Boy the only boy gets educated but if we educate a girl the whole family becomes educated” is definitely true. Girls are always our pride. But in the present scenario, the condition of girls is very bad in India as well as the whole world. In most of the states of India girls are treated as to be a burden and the parents not only do marriage of their girl’s very early age but also not teach them.
The girls have helpless to face so many problems in their life. The parents of girls only educate their boy and they think that no need to educate girls as she only has to take care of home-related work.
Poverty is the only reason for the pathetic condition of the girl in India. Parents are helpless to educate their girls due to monitory problems due to which girls become uneducated.
Day by day Government of India is framing so many schemes for the betterment of women. Modi Government’s slogan of ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ has been successfully worked in many states but still, the condition of girls is very pathetic and needs attention for their education and overall growth.
Benefits of This Scheme
There are many schemes for a girl child and they have their own benefits. Any scheme Pradhanmantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana if exist then:
- Under this scheme, the government provides financial help to poor and needy girls for better education and health.
- The main aim of this scheme is to change the thinking of society as girls are a burden.
- Mainly this scheme provides better future care to the girl child in India.
Modi government has launched a new scheme for the welfare of girls. The scheme is called Pradhanmantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana 2023. This welfare scheme will be very beneficial for girls belonging to poor families. In this scheme, the girls who belong to poor families in India will get financial help of Rs.2000 monthly for their education and welfare. This welfare scheme is applicable to every poor girl in India. There are some doubts about the authenticity of this welfare scheme so we are not responsible for the authenticity of this girl welfare scheme.
Eligibility For Pradhanmantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana
If there is the possibility of the scheme in near future then eligibility for Pradhanmantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana will be:
- Girls of BC (Backward Classes):-This scheme is only for the Poor section, SC (Schedule caste)/ST (Schedule Tribe)girls of India. This scheme mainly works for the betterment of girls belonging to the weaker sections and backward classes of India.
- Yearly Income of Family: –The yearly family income of the girl must not be more than Rs.60, 000.
- Age limit:-This scheme is only for girls who attain the age of 18 years.
Documents May be Required for This Scheme
If there is any scheme that exists in the name of Pradhanmantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana. Then the required documents may be below:-
- Identity Proof: The applicant girl under this scheme must have a valid Aadhar card and voter card of a related state.
- Residential Proof: As this scheme is for the girls of India so the Applicant girl must be a permanent resident of India by birth and have valid proof of that.
- Income certificate:- This is the responsibility of the applicant to attach a valid income certificate.
- Age proof certificate that confirms the age of the girl.
- Educational Certificates of the applicant
- Caste Certificate that confirms the caste of the girl.
- Passport size
- Bank details and account number:-The girl should have a bank account with her own name as the amount of the scheme will directly be transferred to the bank account.
How to Apply for Pradhanmantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana?
- To apply for Pradhanmantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana there is no govt. Specified process.
- You can ask for a scheme at your nearest Lok Seva Kendra for further details and the scheme’s existence.
- As per authenticity, there is no valid proof of this scheme so at present there is no official website confirmed for the application.
- Interested applicants girls can fill out the form carefully and attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- Submit those to the Sewa Kenders of the government nearby you.
Beneficiary List Under Kanya Yojana
- We have already stated that there is no scheme till now under the name of PM Kanya Yojana.
- If anyone saying to check the Beneficiary List of PM Kanya Yojana on a website.
- Then make sure that you are not going to visit an unknown website that may cause you financial damage.
- Still, if you want to know about this scheme then, Go to your nearest LokMitra Kendra.
- Check the validation of the scheme.
If there is any scheme of that name.
Then know the procedure of applying online and checking the Beneficiary List.
There are many schemes that actually exist and are beneficial to the girl child. Check those schemes according to your state wise. Just like Kanya Sumangala Yojana of UP. Those are real schemes and provide benefits to the people. If you want to know about the scheme that is running in your state just visit the LokMitra Kendra near you or your block office or your panchayat or your nearest Anganwadi Kendra, where you get the related information of this scheme.
Questions Asked Frequently (FAQs)
Ans:- The amount decided by the Centre Government under this scheme is Rs.2000 on monthly basis but this is not confirmed.
Ans:- As per available details in non-authorized sources The girls who attain the age of 18 years will get the benefits of this scheme.