exlink pmkisan gov in ekyc, PM Kisan latest installment, PM Kisan e KYC 2023, 13th installment, Online Registration@pmkisan of PM Kisan Yojana
You all know about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana that is started by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi. This scheme has been started for the farmers who are small and marginal. Under the scheme, the government will provide the farmers with financial help.
PM Kisan KYC is important to get the remaining installments of the scheme. There are nine installments under pm Kisan Yojana that has been released the financial amount, that had been given to the eligible farmers. Now, the government is going to release the 13th installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
It will be provided to the farmers very soon. After the announcement of releasing date, all farmers will get a financial amount under pm Kisan Yojana’s 13th installment. To get this amount, people have to complete the process of “KYC PM Kisan“. This financial amount will be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary by the central government of India.
But before this, you have to complete the process of pm Kisan e KYC. You will not complete this process, you will not get the financial allowance. So, to get the benefit of the scheme, first of all, register yourself Under PM Kisan E KYC.
Page Content Points
PM Kisan eKYC Online Registration 2023 and Eligible People
PM Kisan latest installment details are here Not all farmers all over India are eligible under the PM Kisan Yojana. We will discuss in this paragraph the eligible farmers under PM Kisan KYC. Let’s have a look at eligible farmers in India:-
- Farmers from all over India who are living in rural or urban areas are eligible under the scheme.
- The one, who belongs to the small and marginal category, all are eligible under the scheme.
- Farmers who are doing work of cultivation on their own land can apply for the scheme and take benefit.
PM Kisan E-KYC Apply Online Details
As we have discussed that this scheme has been started by the central government for the farmers. They are getting financial help under the scheme. This time, the 13th installment of PM Kisan Yojana has been going to release very soon.
First of all, if the question comes to your mind about the word “E KYC”, so, it means electronic know your customer. The people have to make online registration under pm Kisan e KYC 2023 for installment. It is very important to complete this process for the farmers.
If you will not complete the process of registration, financial help will not be sent to your bank account number. So, hurry up and make online registration for the benefit of the scheme. When you will enter e-KYC, the official link will be open. With this link, you can easily complete the process.
Highlights of Scheme
Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started by Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi on 1st December 2018. The main motive behind starting the scheme is to provide financial help to the farmers who need it.
Under this scheme, the government will give three installments of the scheme, every year to all eligible farmers. Since 2018, farmers are receiving 6000 rupees per month. The government will transfer the amount to the beneficiaries through online mode.
Around 125 million farmers are getting the benefit of the scheme. To get the 13th installment of pm Kisan Yojana on the portal, complete the e-KYC requirements so that the installment of PM Kisan Yojana will be given.
People Who are not Eligible
People who are Government employees or retired persons are not eligible under the scheme.
- Income Taxpayers are not eligible.
- Pensioners who are working on land are also not eligible.
- The farmers who are economically strong are also not eligible under the scheme.
Registration Form of PM Kisan KYC Apply Online
It is very important for all the farmers to complete the process of E-KYC under pm Kisan Yojana. In this Paragraph, people discuss how to make registration apply online for pm KYC.
- First of all, the farmer has to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- check for exlink pmkisan gov in ekyc.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, enter your Aadhar card number and you will get the captcha code on the screen.
- You need to enter the captcha code carefully in the given space.
- Now, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked to your Aadhar card number.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the given OTP in the specific space.
- At last, you need to click on the submit option.
So, by following these simple steps you will complete the process of Pradhanmantri Kisan Yojana KYC.
How to Check Application Status/ Payment Status of PM Kisan Yojana?
- For this, you have to visit the official website of pm Kisan Yojana.
- You will be on the homepage of the website.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option to check the payment status of PM Kisan Yojana KYC.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar card number and click on the submit option.
- Your payment status will be in front of you on your screen.
The farmers can check the payment status of the 13h installment after the announcement of releasing date.