PM UDAY (PMUY) Yojana 2021 Registration | PMUY DDA Beneficiary List 2021 | Delhi Awas Adhikar Yojana 2021| DDA Portal Online Registration For Unauthorized Colonies| Apply For UDAY Yojana 2021|
The PM UDAY Yojana 2021: There are many unauthorized colonies in the capital Delhi region. Every government, whether it is in the center or in Delhi State Government, wanted to legalize those calories. But at this time BJP ruled the Central Government and the Aam Aadmi Party Government in Delhi as always has some disputes. At this time right now because DDA came under the Central Government. So To legalize authorized colonies under Delhi Awas Yojana will be implemented by the BJP government.
PM UDAY Yojana 2021
Uday Yojana is going to be implemented in the Delhi region. The scheme is also known as Delhi Awas Yojana. The Central government is planning to implement this scheme on priority as soon as possible. This is why DDA is going to implement online this pm Uday scheme. With the Help of this scheme, the main slums areas of the Delhi region will be developed and also get all the basic facilities of the people of Delhi.
Pm Uday Yojana will provide legal living houses for people who are living in the authorized cronies for a very long. Those people will not get any benefits of government schemes like other common people living in Delhi. There is no any kind of sanitization and other basic facilities available in the slum areas. People living in these areas are very poor and living below the poverty line. They are very cut from the mainstream people of the region.
DDA Housing Scheme (Delhi Awas Adhikar Yojana 2021) UDAY Yojana 2021
DDA housing scheme 2021 central government department DDA is going to implement pm Uday Yojana in the Delhi circuit. As we discussed earlier this scheme is totally dedicated to the legalization of unauthorized colonies in the slums of Delhi. There is a step by step formation and development of slums. With all the villages and slums near those villages, we will get the benefits of this scheme.
This time online implementation of this scheme is underway. So that those land areas which are note devolved for a very long period of time.
|Name:||UDAY Under DDA Housing Scheme|
|Implemented By:||Central Govt.|
|Applicable In:||Delhi Region|
|Beneficiaries:||Residence of Delhi|
|Mode of Application:||Online|
How this PMUY Scheme Will Work
Online Inplementions of Delhi Awas Adhikar Yojana 2021.
- The Central government has given orders to the DDA that identify all the places that need to add suitable for the development.
- DDA has started marking all the places who are needed to be developed on a priority basis.
- Authorities related to DDA have marked approximately 350 areas for development.
- Related authorities have started to make the blueprint and maps of those colonies.
Online Registrations for PM Uday Yojana 2021
Anyone who wants to apply for this pm Uday Yojana 2021 then they need to follow these steps given below.
- Registration of the Application form will be done with the help of the DDA website. There is no special site for the online application.
- Open the DDA website. Click Here.
- On the main page, you will get all the basic information regarding the scheme.
- Now you need to register yourself on the DDA website.
- Give all the basic information required like mobile number, address.
- After Registration, you will get a login ID and password.
- With the help of login and password please sign in for registration.
- After signing there is an application form.
- All the related information.
- After that click on the submit button.
- This is how you can fill the online application process of PM UDAY Yojana.
UDAY (DDA) Beneficiary List 2021
- To check the PMUY Beneficiary List 2021 applicant needs to go on the official website of DDA.
- Here you need to select the PM Uday Yojana section.
- As per the selected beneficiaries of the scheme and according to the availability of this list you can check.
- The applicant needs to select the section for the beneficiary list.
- All the names of the beneficiaries will be in front of you.