Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Form, Beneficiary List, Registration, Last Date, Eligibility Criteria
Recently, the Chief Minister of Karnataka state announced a new scholarship scheme. This game has been started for the girls only. The chief minister of the state Mr. Baswaraj has set that the girls who are studying in 8 and 9th classes will get the benefit of the raita vidya Nidhi scholarship 2023. Under the scheme, the girls of Karnataka whose fathers are farmers, can aware of the benefit of the scholarship scheme under which the government is providing them financial aid to complete their education.
So, in this article, we are going to provide you with the details of the Karnataka Rayita Vidya Nidhi scholarship scheme 2023. We will also discuss the registration process, who is eligible, the last date to fill out the application form online, the official website, and the relative information that will be discussed here. So, check out the details by reading the whole article’s deal end.
Page Content Points
Raita vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023 Application Form
As we have discussed in the ever paragraph the chief Minister of Karnataka state has announced scholarships for girls only. The girls of farmers are n88th and 9th class and are not able to complete their higher education. Under the scheme, these girls will get financial help from the state Government of Karnataka.
The main benefit of the Raita vidya Nidhi scholarship scheme is the comment feel the transfer of the scholarship amount to the bank account of the beneficiary through debt. So, the girls who are dreaming to complete their higher education can complete the education without any problem. The beneficiaries will get a minimum of 2500 and a maximum of 11000 rupees under the Raita Vidya Nitish scholarship scheme 2023.
Highlights of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship:||Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship|
|Announced By:||Chief Minister of the State|
|Beneficiaries:||Girls of farmers studying in and 9th class|
|Benefit:||Will get financial he helps|
Eligibility Criteria for Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023 Apply
If you are interested and don’t know about the eligibility criteria to get financial help for the completion of Higher Education. You must read out the eligibility criteria that are discussed below:-
- First of all, an applicant must be a girl and belongs to Karnataka state only.
- The girl must study in the 8th and 9th classes to benefit from this scholarship scheme.
- Only the girl’s farmers are eligible to apply for the Raita Vidya Nidhi scheme.
You have to upload some important documents along with the application form online to get financial aid for higher education. Read out the list of required documents that is available below:-
- Aadhar card number of the applicant
- Identity card issued by School
- 10th class mark list
- Age of certificates
- Bank account number
- Passport size photograph
- Contact number
Application Form of Karnataka Writer Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
After reading the article about the eligibility criteria, if you are eligible under this scholarship scheme. You can fill out the application form which is available on the official website of the concerned department. The process through which you can apply online, and you can follow the easy steps through which you can complete the application and registration form.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the concerned department.
- On the homepage, get the link to scholarships for farmer children.
- Click on the same option and a new web page opens.
- Registration form is available here. Enter the all details that I required on the registration form and click on the proceed with their option.
- After that, upload the all required documents and click on the submit option.
- In this way, you will complete the Karnataka Raita Vidya Nidhi scholarship 2023.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023 Beneficiary List
- The students who will complete the application process can check out their names in the beneficiary list.
- After the submission of the application forms, they will be verified by the concerned authorities.
- For the candidates who will be eligible, the department will upload the list of beneficiaries’ students.
- This list will be available on the official website.
- To check out the beneficiary list, go to the concerned authority’s official website.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the beneficial option.
- Enter your registration number. Then, you have to fill out the captcha code.
- After that, the beneficiary opens in front of you and you can check your name in the list.