Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Karnataka 2024 Apply Online Registration, Last Date
To provide better education to old people all over India, the government has implemented many kinds of scholarship schemes. The benefit of these scholarship schemes is provided to all the beneficiaries’ children. Children who belong to poor families are not getting the proper education. That’s why the State Government of Karnataka has started a new scholarship scheme named “Raita Vidya Nidhi scholarship 2024″.
The education department has started this scholarship for the Welfare of farmer’s children. It has been seen that the children of farmer families will not get complete education because of economically weaker conditions. So, they don’t have to worry because the state Government of Karnataka is providing the students with financial help to complete their education.
Through this article, we are going to discuss the Raita vidya Nidhi scholarship in Karnataka. You will also get the details of the benefits of the scholarship, eligibility criteria, and required documents on how to apply online for the Karnataka Raita vidya Nidhi scholarship 2024.
Page Content Points
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Registration 2024
Under this scholarship scheme, the government provides financial help to the children of the farmer. With the help of financial help children of farmers will complete their education without any shortage of money. All Eligible students will get scholarships for higher education. They will get 2500 rupees to Rs 11,000.
This scholarship will be given to the beneficiaries after making online registration under the scholarship scheme. The amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the students through the DVT method. The State Government of Karnataka scholarship in the month of August 2021. The only beneficiaries of the scheme are the children of the farmers of Karnataka state.
The students who want to take benefit of the scheme and want to complete higher education, have to make online registration on the official portal. After registering yourself, you will get some amount of money for higher education. So, hurry up and apply before the last date.
Short Details of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
|Name of Scheme:
|Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
|State Government of Karnataka
|Children of farmer
|Will get financial help
|To complete the higher education of the Farmers children
|Karnataka Agriculture Department
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Benefits
- The main beneficiaries of the scholarship scheme for the children of farmers of Karnataka state.
- This scholarship scheme has been started by the State Government of Karnataka in August 2021.
- Children belong to poor families and are not able to complete higher education. They will get financial help and a scholarship scheme.
- The government is going to provide the students around 2500 rupees to 11000 rupees to those students, who are pursuing higher education.
- Motive behind starting the scholarship scheme in the state is to provide higher education to each student.
- The government of Karnataka also wants to encourage students of children to higher education and be self-dependent.
- Children who want to get financial help for higher education, have to make online registration known to the official portal.
- The financial amount will be directed to the bank accounts of the children.
Required Documents for Scholarship
- Permanent Residence Proof Certificate of the ApplicantAadhar card number
- Identity card
- Farmer ID card
- Mark the list of 10th class
- Age proof certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Karnataka state.
- The applicant who is going to apply for the scholarship belongs to a farmer’s family.
- Applicants should be pursuing higher education in any recognized University.
Main Objective of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
The student who belongs to a poor family always gets money for education. Economically weaker sections are not able to send a child for higher education. So, the children did not get higher education. For those students, the Karnataka government is going to provide financial help under the scholarship scheme.
The students who are pursuing higher education will get 2500 rupees to 11000 rupees to complete their education. The children of farmers have to do to worry about education because the government is providing them with financial amounts to complete their education.
Apply Online for Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Registration
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website of the Agriculture Department of Karnataka.
- You will be redirected to the homepage. On the homepage, you have to click on the option “Scholarship Program for Farmer’s Children”.
- Now, a new web page will be open in front of you. On this page, if you have an Aadhar Card number when click on the yes option.
- Enter your Aadhar card number, your name, gender, etc.
- After that, click on the proceed button.
- Now, the application form will be open in front of you. You have to enter the details and upload documents.
At last, click on the submit option and your registration process will be completed.
How to Check Beneficiary List of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024
- To check the beneficiary list, the official website of the agriculture department of Karnataka.
- You will be on the homepage. On this page, click on the beneficiary list of the Raita vidya Nidhi scholarship.
- You will be on the new page.
- Now, You have to enter the registration number and some other details that are asked on it.
- Click on submit option.
- Now, the beneficiary list will be in front of your only screen.