Ration Card Maharashtra Customer Care (Helpline) Number|Apply Mahafood Ratio Card|Maharashtra Ration Card List District Wise Status 2023 |MH Ration Card Registration Smart Card||Documents Required For Ration Card Scheme|
The government is always announcing better schemes for people to provide them food free or at a cheaper rate. Also, there is a very big community belonging to the middle-class section and they have earnings just like a hand-to-mouth. They can’t afford costly food items. So the government has provided the Ration Card Scheme for them. Maharashtra Government also provided the Ration Card Name List for the needy and poor people of the state. People have been provided with different types of ration cards and these Ration cards list is also available online.
We will provide you with information about, How to check the name in the online Ration Card list? How you can register yourself for the scheme and other Ration Card Scheme Details.
Page Content Points
Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023
Food is one of the basic needs of life. It is unable to survive without food. In India, there are lots of people who can’t even able to arrange food for themselves. Due to poverty, some people have to sleep without food many times. This leads to the generation of crimes and bad health. Even there are lots of children in India who suffered from malnutrition. This is due to the inability of parents to arrange food for them. The state food department has released an online portal to check the status and details of the Ration card. People who have applied for the ration card may check their names in the portal.
Food, Civil, and Consumer Protection Department of the state can take care of these ration cards. There are three types of Rations cards that are issued to the people of the state. The ration cards are issued on the basis of the income level of the people.
New Update: The state government wants to provide benefits to each ration cardholder. During this pandemic, time providing ration and other useful things which are listed on the Ration card are important. State Government wants that no one in the state left behind to get the benefits. So Online List is now improved and categorized according to the districts and specifically block-wise. Check the details and new updates that are done on your ration card by yourself and the type of ration card you hold.
Types of Ration Cards
- Yellow Ration card:- These types of ration cards has been issued to families belonging to BPL categories. (Below Poverty Line)
- Saffron Ration Card:- This ration card has been issued to persons whose salary is more than Rs.15000 and less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- White Ration Card:- These ration cards are divided among the people whose annual income is Rs.1 lakh and above.
Benefits of the Online Ration Card Scheme
- The people get grains at a cheaper rate which helps them to survive.
- The people can download the list name-wise and district-wise.
- BPL card holder’s cards holders can get rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, etc at a very cheaper rate.
- This portal saves lots of time for the farmer.
- It helps to reduce the deaths of people from hunger.
- This ration card becomes proof of identity for people.
- APL, BPL, and other categories will get the food grain at a cheaper rate which helps them to reduce financial burden.
Documents Required For Scheme
- Aadhar Card: The applicant must have an updated Aadhar card.
- Income Certificate:-The applicant has to show the income certificate. As the ration cards have to be distributed according to the income of the family.
- Category certificate: The applicant has to mention the category he/she belongs to, BPL and OBC.
- Gas connection:-The applicant has to show whether they have a gas connection or not.
How to Apply Online for Ration Card?
- Visit the official website of the food department. Click Here.
- Now click on the Public distribution system.
- Now open the option of a Ration card.
- An option opens “District-wise classification and number of ration card holders“, click on it.
- After this, you will get the list of Ration cards.
Check Ration Card List Details District Wise Online
- Open the same official website.
- Click on the link of online services and under this click on the option of Online Fair Price Shops.
- After this a new page is open and now click on AEPDS – All Details.
- A new page opens and clicks on the option of RC Details.
- Now a box will appear in which you have to write your ration card number and click on submit.
- This will open the MH Ration Card Online Details.
Ration Card Maharashtra Customer Care Number
Helpline Information:- If anyone wants to get help from Government Officials then they can contact the below numbers, also send mail to the Email Id of the department.
|Toll-Free Number||1800 22 4950 and 1800 22 1967|
In the end, we may say that this scheme will help the poor people in the state to get a meal easily. It helps them to survive and help them to think further for their future rather than taking care of earning meals. This scheme should be speeded more and more to provide maximum help to the poor and needy families of Maharashtra State.