Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2023 Registration Online| LRUP | Land Records Updation program |
The state wants to prevent the farmers to take a loan from anywhere. So the Telangana Government has launched an Agriculture investment support scheme for farmers named the “Rythu Bandhu Scheme”. This scheme has been implemented before the beginning of the Kharif season. This scheme helps the farmers with the initial investment.
It will provide some amount to the farmers so that they can invest that in their agricultural purposes. Here you can get information about the registration and process of Registration under the eKuber Portal. Document list which is required and what is the eligibility? You can check all these on this page.
Page Content Points
RYTHU BANDHU SCHEME 2023
Agriculture is the major backbone of the Indian economy. A big percentage of the population in India relies on agriculture for their living. The farmers in India mostly depend upon rainfall for the irrigation of crops. There are lots of areas where the rainfall is very adequate and in somewhere there is very less amount of rainfall. Telangana is the area where most of the farmers depend upon rainfall for irrigation. If the rainfall is not adequate then the farmers have to face huge crop loss and to fulfill this loss and for family expenses, they have to take a loan due to their inability to return the loan, the farmers are forced to do suicide. Telangana state is always trying to provide food security and income security for the farmers of the state.
This scheme has been announced with the motive to provide debt relief to the farmers. The state government will provide investment support to farmers of Rs.4,000 per acre per farmer. This scheme will help the farmers with the purchase of Seeds, Fertilizers, Pesticides, and other investments in the fieldwork. With the help of the LRUP (Land Records Updation Program), the farmer-wise survey and their agricultural land have been done for this scheme.
Click Here To Get the Beneficiary List and Mony Details of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2023
Guidelines And Details Of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- The commissioner of agriculture and the Chief Commissioner of land will collaborate to find the list of deserving farmers.
- All the details have also been deposited to the banks. The bank should take care of the data provided.
- The banks will provide MIS to the Commissioner and Director of agriculture.
List of Banks Enrolled in Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- State Bank of India.
- Andhra Bank.
- Syndicate Bank.
- Canara Bank.
- Corporation Bank
- Indian overseas bank.
- Telangana Gramin Bank.
- The banks will take care and furnish the data of the farmers during cheque distribution i.e name, number, etc.
- All these funds have been generated by the revenue department.
- The agriculture commissioner has to open an account in all participating banks and a centralized account has been open in Hyderabad.
- Residence of Telangana: This scheme is only for the residents of Telangana.
- Land Owner: The farmer must be the owner of the land.
- Status of Farmer: This scheme is only for the small and marginal farmers of the state.
- The farmer should not indulge in any Government or private job.
- Aadhar Card:- The farmer must have an updated Aadhar card for their identity.
- Voter ID card: The farmer should have the voter id card of the state.
- BPL certificate: The farmer must have the certificate indicating his belonging to Below Poverty Line Family.
- Land Ownership: The farmer must be the owner of the land, so he will have to submit proof of ownership of the land.
- Caste certificate: The farmer has to submit the caste certificate whether he belongs to SC, ST, or BW classes.
- Domicile: – This scheme is only for the residents of Telangana so the farmer has to submit his domicile for the scheme.
- Bank Account: The farmer has to deposit the bank account details.
Apply Online for Rythu Bandhu Scheme2023
- Go to the website of the Treasury and Accounts Department. Click Here.
- Click on the link of Rythubandhu schemes Rabi’s details
- Select the Year and PPBNO number and click on submit.
- Fill in all the details as described on the form.
- Upload documents if required.
- Now click on the Submit for final submission.
- This is how you can register yourself on the scheme website.
Here we may say that these types of schemes (Rythu Bandhu Scheme) will help to grow more and more crops. The farmers will grow new crops without worrying about debt payments. This scheme will also decrease suicide cases in the state.