Salasar Balaji Temple Booking Online Registration 2023, Download Salasar Balaji Temple App Apk, Guidelines, and Instructions for Salasar Balaji Darshan, Balaji Mandir Temple Darshan Online Booking Token: Salasar Balaji temple very famous temple Rajasthan state. This temple is related to Lord Hanuman. Situated in Churu District, Sujangarh Tahsil of Rajasthan. There are many devotees, who have great based on Lord Hanuman.
Salasar Balaji temple is in the middle of a desert. It is 20 km far from Ishan girl Tahsil. There are many that will be held in Chaitra Purnima Ashwin Purnima.
There is a great devotee of Balaji named Mohandas who first saw the statue of Balaji Hanuman which is found in a field village. The name of the village is Asotara. After getting the Statue of Hanuman Ji Mohandas and her sister worship the statue full of devotion.
After that, they both receive the darshan of Balaji face to face. There are many people in the village who told that Mohandas and Balaji talk to each other when nobody is there.
In this article, we will provide you the information about Salasar Balaji temple’s online booking of tickets. We will also discuss the how-to for Salasar Balaji temple online booking registration for 2023. So to get the information regarding this, read this article completely.
Page Content Points
Salasar Balaji Temple Online Booking 2023 Registration
Balaji is the other name of Hanuman Ji. There are many people who are devotees of Balaji.
In The temple of Balaji, the Statue of Hanuman Ji is made up of Shaligram stone which is decorated with gold.
This temple is beautifully designed. The attraction of the temple is the statue of Hanuman Ji which is in the temple. The Statue of Balaji is decorated with gold color with a crown. The temple has a golden roof. To make a golden roof on the statue, the worker used 5 kg of gold.
The people who are interested to visit the Salasar Balaji temple, have to apply online and for the 00registration Salasar Balaji temple, booking registration has been started. How to Salasar Balaji Darshan booking registration, you get this information in the article.
Salasar Balaji temple was first of all made under the tree, which is present in the same place till yet. From all over the country whose wishes come to, they visited the temple and offer coconut, laddu, Churma, and Flag to hanuman Ji.
People who visit the temple with families, do kirtan to get the blessings of Balaji Hanuman. The devotees of Hanuman visit the temple from all over the world. Tuesday is counted as the day of Hanuman Ji. So on Tuesday and Saturday, there are many people visiting for darshan.
The authorities of the Temple organized many fairs in the temple in April and October month. There is a huge rush of people in these months.
Guidelines and Instructions for Salasar Balaji Darshan
People from all over the country who want to visit the temple can be there after registration. So we can say that registration is compulsory for the Salasar Balaji temple.
For the people who will visit the temple, it is very important for them to download the app. So that they can receive a token from the app for Salasar’s online registration.
- Every day around 3000 can we visit the temple after registration.
- At the time of Pooja and Aarti, 250 people can be there.
- When the devotees will enter the temple, their faces should be covered with masks and face shields.
- There is no entry for those people who will come from the containment zone and red zone.
- Visitors have to download the setup app. One can touch the Statue of Hanuman Ji in the temple.
- Spitting in the temple area is not allowed. If anybody finds spitting, they will be fined.
- In the Checking area, if the authority finds people with the symptoms of covid-19, he or they will not be allowed to enter the temple.
- At the time of Salasar Balaji temple darshan, thermal screening should be there.
Open and Closing Time for Salasar Balaji Temple Darshan
- The opening Time of the temple is 7:00 a.m and it was closed at 9:00 p.m.
- Devotees are not allowed to bring flowers and prasad into the temple.
Online Registration for Salasar Balaji Temple Darshan
As you all know that due to covid-19, all the temples and public places were closed all over India. After 7 months, the Salasar Balaji temple is going to open once again.
The people who wish to visit the temple, have to make online that it is impossible for Balaji Darshan. With the online booking of Salasar Balaji temple, you can enter the temple of Balaji.
Salasar Balaji Darshan’s booking registration has been started. The visitor I want to visit in the temple makes the registration from the official website of the Salasar Balaji temple. Authority has decided that every day only 3 000 devotees can visit the temple.
The devotees can also download the app, which is necessary for all the visitors who will come forth darshan of Balaji. The app will provide you a token, which helps you to enter the temple. At the time of Pooja and Aarti, 250 devotees can be there.
Balaji Mandir Temple Darshan Online Booking Token Registration Process
First of all, you have to visit the official portal of Balaji Temple.
- When you will visit the official website, you will get the instructions which you have to read carefully. After that click on the “Get token” option.
- A new page will be open, on this page you will get the slots for Darshan in which time will be mentioned.
- You have to select the date, on which you have to visit the temple.
- You will be on a new page, in this page have to enter your mobile number and click on the option generate.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, enter the OTP number and click on the option verify OTP.
- After that, you will be on a new page. On this page, you will get the application form. Enter the details on it.
- Five persons of one family will get one Token to enter the Balaji temple.
- After that, you have to click on the option accept terms and conditions.
- Now, the concerned authority will rate Salasar’s online token.
- You have to click on the download option. The online token will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
So this is the procedure for Salasar Balaji Darshan online registration.
How to Download Salasar Balaji Darshan Dooking App?
First of all, go to the play store that is on your mobile phone.
- Click on the open option. In the search, option enter “Salasar Token App” and click on the search option.
- You will get salasar token app. Have to click on this option to install Salasar token app.
- After the installation, open the app in which you will get the application form.
- You have to select the date and time in which you want to visit.
- Enter your mobile number for registration.
- OTP will be sent on your phone. Enter the OTP in the given place add click on the option get token.
- You will be on a new page. You will get registration form on this page.
- On this registration form you have to enter your name and family members name who will be visit with you.
- 5 family members can be added one time.
- Enter all the details of all family members who are going with you.
After that click on the option generates token.
Now, the concerned authority is of the temple win issue cal on your registered mobile number.
Timing of Aarti and Pooja of Salasar Balaji Temple
- In the morning the temple opens on 5:00 a.m for Mangal Aarti.
- The timing for devotees in the morning is 7:00 a.m to 10:30 am.
After that, The Doors of Temple for Rajbhog.
- From 11 a.m to 6 p.m the devotees can visit in the temple.
Balbhog will be Done at
- 6 p.m of the evening, 2 party will be there and at 8:15 p.m.
- 8 P.M to 9 P.M the devotees can visit in the temple.
Shayan Aarti Timings
- At 10:00 p.m the Pujari will do Shayan Aarti 11:00 P.M
- After that the close of temple will be closed.
If you want to visit the Balaji Temple, you have to download the Salasar Balaji app.
For registration, you can visit the official website of Balaji Dham.
Temple is situated in Rajasthan state.