ESIC IP Portal 2024 Login, Registration Process, Shram Suvidha Portal ESIC Registration Online 2024| Login to Uniform Shram Suvidha Portal 2024| User Manual 2024 Download for Shram Suvidha Portal| Know Your LIN| EPF Registration to Shram Suvidha Portal| EPFO Registration|
ESIC IP Portal 2024 Login: Labour is the main pillar of any industry. Labour law becomes very strict towards the welfare and security of the labourers. Lots of welfare schemes have been announced day by day by the government of India. Government officials have made a proper check for the conditions of labour in the factories. Their security and rights are the main objectives of the Labour ministry.
From time to time inspections of industries have been conducted by the government. Also, the government of India always provided facilities to labour and businessman too. For all these facilities the government of India launched a web portal for the welfare of labour and businessman. The name of this portal is Shram Suvidha Portal.
Page Content Points
ESIC IP Portal 2024 Login
The main objective of this ESIC IP Portal 2024 is to provide ease of doing business. The consolidated inspection information has been provided in this web portal. This portal is a single portal for the compliance of labour and provides help to the businessman too.
This portal is a single point for a meeting of employers, employees and enforcement agencies so that all the compliances and application procedures have been done easily and there remains transparency in inspections and grievances can be done in fast mode. The portal provides facilities to the businessman for all kinds of registrations and submits returns under the labour act.
Main Functions and Benefits ESIC IP Portal
- It provides transparency in inspections and the reports have been generated in a single and easy-to-fill form.
- This portal helps to achieve the goal of ease of doing business by the labour ministry.
- The information of four major organizations has been gathered in this portal Chief Labour Commissioner of India, Director General Mines and Safety, Employee State Insurance Corporation, and Employee Provident Fund Organization.
- Many labour laws have been covered in this portal like the Payment of Wages Act, Minimum Wages Act, and Contract Labour (Abolition and Regulation) Act.
- This portal will provide a unique identification number called as LIN-labour Identification Number to each labourer which helps them with other registration numbers such as Provident Fund (PF), Employees’ State Insurance Company (ESIC) Registration Number, Contract Labour, Registration Number, etc.
- Online help and solutions are also provided in this portal.
- The information agencies will upload the data after the inspection of the factory in this portal.
- Employers can also file return with the help of this portal.
How to Register for Shram Suvidha Portal
This portal helps employers to report files and returns. For this, they have to register in this portal under five central Labour acts.
- EPF and Miscellaneous Act-1952
- Contract Labour Regulation and Abolition Act 1970
- Building and construction workers Act-1996
- Migrant workers Act (Inter-state)-1979
Click on Sign Up for New Registration
Fill in all the details needed in the form of registration like Name, email id, mobile number and other required information.
Download user manual
You can also download the manuals for registration under different labour acts. The link for downloading manuals is- Click Here
Services Offered by Shram Suvidha Portal
1. Know your LIN: LIN is the unique number provided to the labourers for their different facilities like ESIC, EPFO, CLC, DGMS etc. This number is the Labour Identification number that provided unique identification to each labour.
You can search for your LIN in two ways:
a. Search By Establishment Name
b. Search By Establishment Identifier
Know Minimum Wages with Shram Suvidha Portal
a. Select Wage City, Worker Category, Scheduled Employment.
3. This portal also provides information about startup schemes: These startup schemes have been issued by the Central Government and state government.
4. It also provides a list of startups.
5. Also provides DGLW services-Directorate General Labour Welfare-This deals with creating policies for the workers in unorganized sectors.
Additional Services In Shram Suvidha Portal
Following Three Services are also provided under Shram Suvidha Portal:
a. Building and other Construction Workers.
b. Elimination and abolition of Bonded Labour.
c. Revised Integrated Housing Scheme – 2016.
6. MIS reports have also been uploaded to this portal.
7. One can also find the applicable labour acts in this portal
Just select the industry, Employee count, State, city or village of industry.
In the end, this portal will help labour and employers both easily complete the formalities related to labour laws so that the government can easily put a check on all the laws that benefited labour. This helps in preserving labour rights and providing a better living to the labour community.