Shram Suvidha Portal ESIC Registration Online|Login to Uniform Shram Suvidha Portal|User Manual Download for Shram Suvidha Portal|Know Your LIN|EPF Registration to Shram Suvidha Portal|EPFO Registration|
The Shram Suvidha Portal: Labour is the main pillar of any industry. Labour law becomes very strict towards the welfare and security of the labourers. Lots of welfare schemes have been announced day by day by the government if India. Government officials have made a proper check for the conditions of labour in the factories. Their security and rights are the main objectives of the Labour ministry.
Time to time inspections of industries has been conducted by the government. Also, the government of India always provided facilities to the labour and the businessman too. For all these facilities the government of India launched a web portal for the welfare of labour and businessman. The name of this portal is Shram Suvidha Portal.
Shram Suvidha Portal 2020
The main objective of this portal is to provide ease of doing business. The consolidate inspection information has been provided in this web portal. This portal is a single portal for the compliance of labour and provides help to the businessman too. This portal is a single point for a meeting of employers, employees and enforcement agencies so that all the compliances and application procedures have been done easily and there remains transparency in inspections and grievances can be done in fast mode. This portal provides facilities to the businessman for all kind of registrations and submits returns under labour act.
Main Functions and Benefits This Portal
- It provides transparency in inspections and the reports have been generated in a single and easy to fill the form.
- This portal helps to achieve the goal of ease of doing business by labour ministry.
- The information of four major organisations has been gathered in this portal like Chief Labour Commissioner of India, Director General Mines and Safety, Employee State Insurance Corporation, and Employee Provident Fund Organization.
- Many labour laws have been covered in this portal like Payment of Wages Act, Minimum Wages Act, Contract Labour (Abolition and Regulation) Act.
- This portal will provide unique identification number called as LIN-labour Identification Number to each labour which helps them in other registration numbers such as Provident Fund (PF) , Employees’ State Insurance Company (ESIC) Registration Number, Contract Labour, Registration Number, etc.
- Online help and solutions are also provided in this portal.
- The information agencies will upload the data after the inspection of the factory in this portal.
- The employers can also file the return with the help of this portal.
How to Register for Shram Suvidha Portal
This portal helps the employers to report files and returns . For this, they have to register in this portal under five central Labour acts.
- EPF and Miscellaneous Act-1952
- Contract Labour Regulation and Abolition Act-1970
- Building and construction workers Act-1996
- Migrant workers Act (Inter-state)-1979
Click on Sign Up for New Registration
Fill all the details needed in the form of registration like Name, email id, mobile number and other required information.
Download user manual
You can also download the manuals for registration under different labour acts. The link for downloading manuals is- Click Here
Services Offered by Shram Suvidha Portal
1. Know your LIN: LIN is the unique number provided to the labourers for their different facilities like ESIC, EPFO, CLC, DGMS etc. This number is Labour Identification number provided unique identification to each labour.
You can search for your LIN in two ways:
a. Search By Establishment Name
b. Search By Establishment Identifier
Know Minimum Wages with Shram Suvidha Portal
a. Select Wage City, Worker Category, Scheduled Employment.
3. This portal also provides information about startup schemes: These startup schemes have been issued by the Centre Government and state government.
4. It also provides a list of startups.
5. Also provides DGLW services-Directorate General Labour Welfare-This deals with creating policies for the workers in unorganized sectors.
Additional Services In Shram Suvidha Portal
Following Three Services are also provided under Shram Suvidha Portal:
a. Building and other Construction Workers.
b. Elimination and abolition of Bonded Labour.
c. Revised Integrated Housing Scheme – 2016.
6. MIS reports have also been uploaded in this portal.
7. One can also find the applicable labour acts in this portal
Just select the industry, Employee count, State, city or village of industry.
In the end, this portal will help labour and employers both for easily completing the formalities related to labour laws so that the government can easily put check on all the laws benefited for the labour. This helps in preserving labour rights and provide a better living to the labour community.