Shravan Bal Yojana 2023: List (Yadi) Beneficiary, Check Status, Apply Form pdf Online, Shravan Bal Yojana in Marathi 2023, Check Status, beneficiary List, Apply Online. In Maharashtra state, the government is going to start a new scheme for the Welfare of old people of the state. As we all know, open the people become old, their family takes them as a burden. The families of old age people treat them very badly. No one can understand them, how they feel and how they are living in that atmosphere. So, the state government has started a new scheme for old age people.
The name of the scheme is “Shravan Bal Yojana 2023”. The main beneficiaries of the scheme are old people after the state. Today in this article I am going to provide you with all the related information regarding “Shravan Bal Yojana”. In this article, we will discuss eligibility criteria, needed documents, how to fill application, the status of payment, benefits, etc. If you Want to get the benefit of the scheme, it is necessary to read the article completely.
Page Content Points
Shravan Bal Yojana 2023
This scheme has been started for the old people of the state. Under This Yojana, the state government will provide the beneficiary’s pension. It is financial help to the old people for livelihood. They will be self-dependent. People who have crossed 65 years are the main beneficiaries of this scheme.
The people will get rupees 400 to 600 per month. The state government is going to help them by giving them this pension. If you want to get the benefit of the Shravan Bal scheme, for this you have applied online. To apply online visit the official portal of the yojana.
Short Details of Shravan Bal Yojana 2023
|Yojana:||Shravan Bal Yojana|
|Started By:||State Government|
|Beneficiaries:||All the old people who have crossed 65 years|
|Benefit:||Will get 400 to 600 rupees per month|
|Main Objective:||Provide Financial Help|
Highlights of Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana
- The State Government of Maharashtra has started Shravan Bal Yojana for the Welfare of old people.
- The state government is going to provide them with financial help from rupees 400 to 600 per month.
- All the old people who have just crossed 65 years, will get the benefit of the Scheme.
- Under this scheme, all permanent citizens are the main beneficiaries.
- With the help of this scheme, old people will be self-dependent. They don’t need to depend on their family.
- The state government has divided 7 Bal Yojana into two categories.
- After the implementation of the Shravan Bal scheme in Maharashtra, old people who are suffering from economical problems will be relaxed.
Shravan Bal Yojana 2023 Objectives
There are many people in the world, in old age, who are tortured by their families. People can take them as a burden and not care about them. This is why the State Government of Maharashtra has started seven Bal used for them. People who are above 65 years over the main beneficiaries of the scheme.
The state government will provide financial help every month. The beneficiaries will get 600 rupees from the central government. The old people will feel self-dependent.
Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Main Categories
Comment has divided Shravan Bal Yojana into two categories. In the A category, the people who are not registered under BPL will get 600 rupees per month from the State Government of Maharashtra. In the B category, the people whose names are registered in the BPL list, you will get 400 rupees per month from the state government as old age Pension Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria For Shravan Bal Yojana 2023
For category A
- Applicants should be permanent within the state.
- The age of candidate should be above 65 years old.
- The name of the candidate should not be on the BPL list.
- The yearly income of the candidate should not be more than 2,10,00 per year.
For Category B
- A beneficiary must be a permanent citizen of Maharashtra.
- The age of the applicant should be 65 years old or above.
- The name of the candidate should be on the BPL list.
- The yearly income of the candidate is not more than 2 lacs 10000 per month.
- Permanent residential proof certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Ration card
- Aadhar card number
- Income certificate
- Passport size photos
- Mobile number
Apply Online for Shravan Bal Yojana 2023
- To apply to Shravan Bal Yojana, first of all, visit the official website of Maharashtra.
- The home page will be open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the registration option.
- If you select the first option, select your name district, and mobile number.
- After that OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- If you will choose the second option, a registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required details on the application form and upload the documents along with the application form.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- This is how you can register for Scheme.
- After this, back to the homepage, and click on Scheme.
- After that, a login form will be on your screen. On the login page enter your username and password and click on the submit button.
- Now registration form will be open. Read it carefully and enter the details that are asked on it.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Also, enter your bank details after that verification click on the submit button.
Helpline Number of Shravan Bal Yojana Maharashtra
You have extra queries regarding Scheme. You can contact on given number. Orissa prime number you can call and get the solution to your problem.
|Helpline Number||1800 120 8040|
Check the Online Status of the Application
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra.
- On the homepage, click on the link “Track Your Application“.
- After that enter your application ID and click on submit.
- Now your application status will be on your screen.
Check Beneficiary List (Yadi) Online
- Go to the official web portal of the state.
- On the homepage, you will find the option beneficiary list.
- Click on the option beneficiary list.
- After that, you have to select the name of the district, block, and village.
- And click on the submit button.
- Now you can see the list of beneficiaries under Shravan Bal Yojana 2023.