SHRESHTA Yojana 2023 Online Registration, Application Form Pfd, Beneficiary Status, SHRESHTA Scheme Online Registration 2023, Application Form Pfd, Status
This is good news for all the students who want to get higher education. The central government has started a new scheme for students in which the government will provide them with scholarships. Scholarships will help the students to complete their education and be self-dependent.
Central Government and state government both will work on this new scheme. The name of this latest scheme is SHRESTHA Scheme. The benefit of this scholarship scheme will be given to SC students who are in High School.
With the help of this article, we will provide you with the details of SHRESTHA Yojana 2023. You will also come to know how to apply for the scheme, what are the benefits of the scheme, eligibility criteria, documents and application form PDF, official website, etc.
Page Content Points
SHRESHTA Yojana 2023 Online Registration
This scholarship scheme has been announced by the social and Justice empowerment ministry. This scheme has been launched by the education department for SC students. The main target of the government is to cover all the Highschool areas students. The students from the 9th to 11th class will get this scholarship to complete their education.
There are many students all over India who are studying in different areas and belong to a scheduled caste. With the help of this SHRESHTA Yojana, they will not face any financial problems for education. The central government is going to start the process for the upcoming academic year 2023-24.
The benefit of this scheme will be given to the students after clearing the entrance exam. This entrance exam is known as the national entrance test for SHRESHTA (NETS). This test will be organized by the central government that’s why it is a national-level entrance test to get the benefit of the scholarship scheme. Students have to give the test on the computer. So, all the students who are interested to get the benefit of this scheme, have to self for the entrance test.
Details of SHRESHTA Yojana
|Name of Scheme:||SHRESHTA Scheme|
|Started By:||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries:||Students who belong to the SC Category|
|Benefit:||To Provide Financial Help|
|Objective:||To complete the education|
SHRESHTA Yojana Benefits
There are many benefits that will be provided to the students who belong to the scheduled caste category. The benefit will be given to them after they are the entrance exam. Let’s have a look at the benefits of the scheme:-
- This scholarship for SC category students has been started by the Ministry Of Social justice and empowerment.
- This scheme will focus on High Schools which are the main target of the education department.
- After clearing the entrance exam, the students from 9 to 11th class will get educational expenses, under the scheme.
- The main beneficiaries of the scheme are those students who are studying from 9 to 12.
- The students who will clear the entrance exam. A list of students will be sent to the CBSE-affiliated schools.
- Scholarships that will be given under SHRESHTA Yojana, will cover the admission fees and other charges after students.
- The schools all over India, where your students get the benefit, do schools have to submit the online consent to the concerned department till 25th March 2023.
- The entrance exam will be conducted by the national testing agency and it will be on the computer.
- The entrance exam that will be held under SHRESHTA Scheme is known as the national entrance test.
Eligibility criteria of SHRESHTA Scheme 2023 Registration
- Students should be permanent citizens of India.
- The student should belong to the scheduled caste only.
- To get the benefit of scholarships, students’ entrance exams should be clear.
- The school must be affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- It is compulsory for the students that in the last 5 years, the number of students from 10th and 12th should be passed around 75%.
- School should be from 1st to 12th class.
Required Documents for SHRESHTA Yojana
- Residential proof certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Date of birth certificate
- Copy of ration card
- Email ID
- Mobile number
Apply Online for SHRESHTA Yojana 2023
If you want to know about the process to apply for the scheme. We will guide you and follow the steps:-
- Go to the official website of the SHRESHTA scheme.
- The homepage will open on your screen. You will get the option of registering online for SHRESHTA Yojana. Click on this option.
- Registration forms with open in front of you and before going to fill out the registration form you have to read the instructions.
- Now, take on the given space and proceed option.
- You will get the application form on a screen in which you have to enter your name, father’s name, date of birth, full address, and all the details that are required on it.
- Upload the required documents and click on the submit option.
By following these steps your registration process will be completed.
Login Process on SHRESHTA Portal
- For login, people have to visit the official website again.
- On the homepage, you will get an option for registration and login.
- Click on the login option and the login form will open.
- On this login Form, you have to enter your application ID and password after that click on the sign-in option.
This is how your login process will be completed.