Su Swasthya Yojana 2023 Sikkim, apply online, online application form, check beneficiary list, Su Swasthya Yojana 2023 Apply Online Form, Check Beneficiary List, Helpline Number, New/ Track Claim: The State Government of Sikkim has started a new scheme. The name of the Yojana is Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana. Chief Minister Shri Prem Singh Tamang has announced the scheme.
They are going to start the scheme in the state in collaboration with the Health and Family Welfare department of Sikkim. This scheme is considered a flagship programme as well as a cashless project for the people of the state. Under Su Swasthya Scheme, the department will cover the employees as well as their dependent families. They have to pay only a very simple moment to take benefit of the scheme.
Today, here in this article we are going to share all information about Sikkim Su Swasthya Scheme. We will also discuss the objectives of the scheme, eligibility criteria, benefits, and dates of the scheme. You will also come to know how to apply for Su Swasthya Scheme and the application procedure.
SuSwasthya Yojana is helpful for the people of Sikkim. There are many health benefits that are provided under this scheme. Here in the state majority of the people are not able to wear the expanses of the medical treatment, So the state govt is going to provide the help. Check the detailed information that is provided here to avail the benefits.
Page Content Points
Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana
The Chief Minister of Sikkim started Su Swasthya Yojana for the people of the state. Under the scheme, the state government provides Healthcare related services to all the Government employees of the state.
The main benefit of the scheme is government employees and their families are the main beneficiaries of this scheme.
Government employees and their family members can get cashless healthcare services all over India. Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana will cover up to 10 lakh free medical treatment for any member of a government employee.
Some Details of the Scheme
|Name of scheme:||Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana|
|Announced By:||Chief Minister of the state|
|Concern Department:||Health and Family Welfare|
|Benefit:||Will get free health care services|
|Beneficiaries:||All the Government employees and their families|
|Mode of Apply:||Online|
Main Objective of Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana
The health and Family Welfare department of Sikkim has started the scheme for the Government employees of the state. The benefit will also be given to the families of people who are in government jobs. Beneficiaries of the scheme will get health services or treatment in all the government hospitals as well as in the private hospitals of the state.
By starting Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana, the main objective is to strengthen the health of the people. The state government want to provide health facilities for the people The government will cover up to 10 lakh on any health care. Sikkim Su Swasthya Scheme gives health care services all over the country for all the Government employees of the state.
In Case of an emergency, they don’t need to bring money to give facilities to patients because if the patient is from government employee they will get cashless treatment in-country.
Health Services Under Sikkim Su Swasthya Scheme
The healthcare department under the scheme has increased the facilities of head treatment environment employees. The employees can get the facility of dialysis. There are many dialysis centres, territory cancer centres and other lab testing services.
The Chief Minister also directed the health care system to increase the services district level and they will know about the emergency level services in areas. They have to give effective treatment to know the critical patients under the scheme.
Main Features of Sikkim Su Swasthya Scheme
The benefit of the scheme will be given to all the Government employees and this scheme is launched by the State Government of Sikkim.
- The benefit will also be given to the family members of Government employees of the state.
- They can get health care treatment up to 10 lakh which is cashless.
- Chief Minister of Sikkim announced about
- Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana on 1st May in a function that is held in Manan Kendra.
- All the Government employees will get cashless health care services.
- It will also provide Health Insurance facilities to all Government employees and families.
- Covid-19 patients are the first priority under Sikkim Su Swasthya Scheme.
- The people can get health treatment in any government or private hospital.
- Before taking the advantage of this scheme, beneficiaries have to apply online.
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of Sikkim state.
- The applicant must be a government employee in the state.
- If the family member wants to apply, he/she must belong to a government employee.
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Residential proof certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Identity card of the government employee
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
Apply Online for Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana
There are different types of login details here. For every different group, the login details are different. Check the process down below:
For an Employee
- Visit the official website of Su Swasthya Yojana.
- You will be on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the option “I’m an employee”.
- A new page will be open in front of you.
- Now you will get a login option.
- For login enter your mobile number. OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given space. After that, on your screen, you will get the registration form.
- Registration form enters the auditors that are required after that attaches all the required documents.
- At last click on the submit option.
- This is how you can register yourself under Sikkim Su Swasthya Scheme.
For a Provider
- For registration, visit the official website of Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana 2023.
- Homepage new will be open. On the homepage click on the option “I’m a provider”.
- A new Page will be on the screen. On this page, electrification login.
- For this, you have to enter your mobile number and OTP will be sent to this number.
- Enter the OTP number in the given place.
A registration form will be open. Enter all the details that are asked on it. Now, attach the required documents with the registration form.
At last click on the submit option.
How to Login for Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana
- For login, firstly you visit the official website of Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana.
- On the homepage, select the login option.
- You will get many options like ” as an employee/ as an employer/ as a hospital.
- After the selection of one option. A new web page will be on your screen.
- Click on the option ” employee/ employer/ hospital.
- You will be on a new page. Hindi stage you will have to enter your mobile number.
- When you will enter your mobile number. OTP will be sent on this number.
- Enter the OTP in the given place and click on the option login.
How to Find out a Hospital under Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana
- You need to visit the official website of Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana.
- The home page will be open.
- On this page click on the option “Find a Hospital”.
- A new page will be open on your screen.
- On this page, you will get the list of hospitals working under the Su Swasthya Scheme.
- You can select a hospital according to your comfort.
New Claim Under Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana
- For a new claim, visit the official website of Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana.
- You will be on the homepage.
- Select the services section. Click on the option ”Start a new claim”.
- A new page will be open, on this page click on the option to apply for a claim.
- Can you claim the form will be open, enter the details on it and click on the option submit?
Process to Track Claim
- Go to the official website of
- Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana.
- On the homepage, select the section services.
- After that, you have to click on the option track claim.
- A new page will be open.
- Enter your claim id which will be given to you at the time of claiming.
- Click on the search option.
- Now on a screen, the claim status will be there.
Helpline Number of Sikkim Su Swasthya Yojana
For any query, you can contact on helpline number, email ID and address which is provided by the State Government of Sikkim.
|Address:||Su Swasthya Yojana office|
OLD STNM Hospital
Near MG Marg
Gangtok Sikkim – 7371101