Assam Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2023 Beneficiary List Status, Apply Online and Check Status of form @ttwd.assam.gov.in, Assam Swahid Dayal Das Panika scheme 2023, Check Beneficiary List
The state government of Assam has started a lot of schemes for the Welfare of the citizen of Asam. A new scheme is also for the people of the state. The name of the scheme is the Swahid Dayal Das Panika scheme. Assam government has also launched an official portal for this scheme. Today through this article, we are going to inform you about the Swahid Dayal Das Panika scheme 2023. By visiting the official site, you can check all related information or notification.
Swahid Dayal Das Panika: If you want to get all information about the scheme such as eligibility criteria, important documents list, and online apply procedure. Then, you have to read this article till the end.
Page Content Points
Assam Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme Assam Beneficiary List
The State Government of Assam has launched the scheme for the people of Assam. Under this scheme, the state government will give financial help to those people who belong to the cricket Tribe. Help financial assistance, tea tribes can improve their business.
Due to covid-19, the people who are doing business of tea tribes suffer a lot. Their business got nearly closed. So, the state government started this Scheme to help these people.
Assam Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme New List 2023
Under this scheme, The youth of Assam will get some financial help to improve their business. The government of Assam will give the people who belong to Tea Tribe Rs. 25,000 to Rs 15,000. If you are interested to get this help, you can Apply. By visiting the official website, you can apply online. The state government is also going to provide them with houses which cost 1.3 lakhs.
|Assam Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme
|Scheme New List of Beneficiaries:
|Check Online@ ttwd.assam.gov.in
|Mode of Application:
Eligibility Criteria for Dyal Das Panika scheme 2023
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- An applicant who belongs to the tea tribe is eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant’s yearly income should be less than 2.5 lacs.
- The age of the candidate should be from 20 to 40 years old.
- People who are in government jobs, are not eligible for applying for this scheme.
- Only those people eligible who did not take benefit of this scheme for the last 3 years.
- The applicant should have 10 Bigha land are eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents for Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme
- Aadhar Card of the candidate.
- Identification card
- PAN card of the applicant.
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- The birth certificate of the applicant
- PAN card
- Later will be recommended to the chairman
- Certificate of land which shows that the candidate has less than 10 Bigha land.
The Swahid Dayal Das Panika scheme 2023 Apply Online
- First of all, you have to the official website @ http:www.ttwmis.com, where you get all information notifications related to the scheme.
- Then you will get, the application form there, fill out the application and upload all the important documents.
- Now application form will be submitted to the sub-divisional welfare Office.
- The sub-divisional Welfare Officer will check all the documents and forms. After that, they will send back a copy of a document to the applicant.
- Then directorate will collect all the applications and finalize the applications.
- The applicant, whose name will be on the final list, will get financial assistance under this scheme.
Check Beneficiary List Dyal Das Panika scheme @ ttwd.assam.gov.in
If you have applied for the financial assistance that is given by the Assam Government. Then you can check the beneficiary list, which will be uploaded by the state government.
- The Government of Assam will upload the list of beneficiaries @ ttwd.assam.gov.in
- By visiting the above website, you can check the list of beneficiaries of the Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme 2023.
If you have any questions then write to us. We will provide you with the related information. There are some queries that are common to all that is explained and answered here.
This scheme is launched by the State Government of Assam for the Welfare of the tea tribe committee.
The state government will give financial help of Rs 25,000 to Rs 15,000.