Telangana 2bhk Housing Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Beneficiary List, Eligibility & Documents For Telangana 2bhk Housing Scheme: Dear friends, today I am going to discuss Telangana 2bhk housing scheme. Now a day’s everyone wants that they have their own house. But not everyone fulfills their dream just because of the high rates of homes and home loans.
The vast majority do not build their own home and there are many reasons why all people do not buy a new home. But the Government of Telangana has launched a scheme that can provide relief to all people who are looking for their own homes.
In the below article, all the important points are discussed, that includes about this scheme, who is eligible for this scheme, how to apply, and where to apply so say with the article for the complete information.
Page Content Points
What is the Telangana 2bhk housing scheme 2023?
Telangana Govt. has decided to build approx 3 lahks 2bhk house under this scheme. An estimated 18000 crore amount is already allotted for this and approximately 3000 crore amount is already been released for the 1st phase of this scheme.
In this first phase, some places are marked for the building of new houses. Most of the places are chosen by districts like Ranga Reddy, Medchal, Sanga Reddy, and Hyderabad.
Most of the buildings and construction are being done in slum areas under the Municipal Corporation of that area. In a 2BHK home, one can get two bedrooms each facilitated with a bathroom, A Hall, A kitchen, and two storage areas, and all are included in 430 square of area.
As we see state govt. is helping to develop the slum areas and providing well infrastructure for people like good connecting roads, electricity, water supply, drainage system, etc.
Main Highlights Of the Housing Scheme
- This scheme mainly targets those families who have low income mainly living in the slums.
- As per the scheme, SC and ST along with other backward casts are also included.
- The beneficiary will get a home in the name of the woman of that family.
So all this discussion led us to know who is eligible for this scheme (Telangana 2bhk housing scheme)
Eligibility of Housing Scheme Two BHK
BPL families can apply also some of the seats are reserved categories like SC, ST, etc. This scheme is specially designed for families living below the poverty line.
- One must have a food security card. This is one of the important criteria when applying for the scheme. On the basis of these cards, the home is allocated to the head of the woman of that family if the house is given.
- another important condition is that the applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Telangana. People from other states leaving in slums will not benefit from this scheme.
- The applicant must need to provide details of the annual income. On behalf of that income detail Govt. will decide to sanction the house to the particular individual.
Documents Required for 2BHK Scheme Telangana
As we discussed earlier applicant must declare income so it must be in the form of an income certificate.
- The applicant must provide ID Proof and this may be an Aadhaar card.
- Voter ID or food Security card(Ration Card).
- This will give the details of the applicant through which government authorities can check that the family is a permanent resident of Telangana or belongs to another state.
- Most important Applying for family needs to show BPL cards because the main focus of this scheme is on BPL families.
In other documents, people have to provide bank details like the Name of the bank, the IFSC code of the branch and account number of the woman of that family, and the name of the account holder woman.
Telangana 2bhk Housing Scheme 2023 Apply online
- For online registration, there is a portal available, so one needs to visit the 2 BHK Scheme Telangana Official portal.
- There is a form for the grant of double bedroom BHK, fill that form online.
- In this form, all the details of a beneficiary like a photograph of the applicant, and important documents (BPL card, Food Security card no) have to provide and submit.
- When the application form is filled with all required details then send the filled form to the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
- The applicant also submits his form to Gram Sabha to the officer appointed for the same.
- When the application is submitted then it went to the tehsildar for verification. After that, it is forwarded to the upper state authorities.
- When submitted documents are checked then officials will release the names of the beneficiaries.
- As currently, Government is checking for loopholes like duplication of submitted forms or involvement of middlemen in any case in allotment of 10000 houses that are complete.
Recent Update Found on Beneficiaries List of Telangana 2bhk Housing Scheme 2023
As we all know from this scheme mainly slums are under development so evacuation is the main problem people are taking time to clear the area which is also increasing the cost of the project.
- As a result, construction is not taking place as was estimated.
- But in the meanwhile, the good news is that approximately 32000 houses are completely ready for use.
- 55000 houses are approaching completion and 92000 are about to complete any time as they are receiving their final touch.
- Beneficiaries will check the name on the Beneficiary List once it is available in the official portal.
- We will provide you with all the updates, So stay connected with us.
Conclusion: So friends if there are any queries regarding this article, or want to share any feedback please write to us. If you like this article then share it with your friends for its necessary information, Thank you.