TS Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021 Form Apply Online, Beneficiary List Status, Check for Online form, and Application Process for Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021, Registration Form for Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana.
The State Government of Telangana has started a new scheme for the Shepherd of the state. The name of this scheme is the Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021. It is clear by the name of the scheme that the government of Telangana will distribute the Sheep to the shepherd. This scheme has been announced before lockdown but work on this scheme was not implemented. under the “TS Sheep Distribution scheme” the state government is going to start to distribute Sheep to the eligible shepherds.
In this article, we will provide you the information about how can you get the benefit of the sheep distribution scheme in Telangana. We will also discuss eligibility criteria, required documents, how to apply online, etc. So, to get all the information about this scheme, read the article till the end.
TS Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021
Under this scheme, if you want to start a business of sheep, then the State Government will provide you the sheep without money as you can also say that you will get free sheep. CM of TN will start this scheme soon. Chief Minister has just announced about this scheme. With the help of this Scheme, the shepherd of TN Can start their business and improve their economic condition. To start the business of Sheep farming, they can get sheep free of cost.
This scheme is also known as Gorreka Pampini Pathakam and this will be the first phase in which eligible shepherds will get sheep without paying anything. After completing the first phase, the state government will start the second phase of this scheme.
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021 Highlights
|Scheme:||TS sheep distribution scheme|
|Launch By:||Chief Minister of Telangana|
|Launching on:||16th January 2021|
|Beneficiaries:||All Shepherd of the state|
|Official Website:||Will Release Soon|
TS Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021 Benefits
- Under this scheme, Each Shepherd will get 1 unit of Sheep and in 1 unit there are 20 sheep.
- In the eligible Communities, the number of shepherds is around 7.5 lacs.
- Under the TS Free Sheep Distribution scheme, eligible communities will get a 75 % subsidy on sheep units.
- As you all know that Due to COVID-19 Kuruma and Yadava communities suffer a lot. To help them, the Government will give some
- financial assistance so that they can start their business.
- The state government will also do the insurance of the sheep around Rs 5000.
Eligibility Criteria Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021
- Telangana government has set the eligibility criteria, to give the benefit of this. It is:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- For the application of the scheme, the applicant must be a Shepherd.
- The people who belong to the Kuruma and Yadava communities are eligible for the scheme.
- The age of the Applicant should be 18 years or above.
Required Documents for Free Sheep Distribution Telangana
When you will apply for this scheme, you need some documents at that time. The list of Required documents is given below:-
- Residential proof certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Birth certificate
- Cast certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size Photos
- Mobile number
TS Sheep Distribution Scheme Apply Online
- First of all, Visit the official website of the sheep and goat development cooperated by the federation limited of Telangana.
- The homepage will be open in front of you. on the homepage click on the “Registration” link.
- Now, you can see the Registration form
on your screen.
- Read this form and fill in all your personal details that are required.
- After filling the form, upload all needed documents along with the registration form.
At last, click on the submit button.
Beneficiary List of TS Sheep Distribution scheme 2021
The state government will announce this scheme on 16 January.
After the announcement, the Online Apply process will be started.
You have to wait till that.
All shepherds who belong to Kuruma and Yadava communities.
On 16 January 2021
75% and 25% would be paid by the beneficiary.