How to Renew, and Register UDID Card 2023? Check Status, Download Process, Helpline Number of UDID, Unique Disability ID Card Registration
Centre government has come up again with a new scheme for those people who are disabled. The government is providing do the citizen of the country by starting new schemes for them. For people of India who are disabled, the central government has started the UDID Card. With the help of this card, eligible people will get so many benefits from the government.
In this article, there is a discussion of the Unique Disability ID card. Benefits of this Card, how to Apply for a UDID Card, Renew, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents, how to track the status, login procedure, and all the related information. If you want to avail the benefit of this card, you have to read out the whole article very carefully.
Page Content Points
How to Renew, Register UDID Card 2023 Process? Check Status, Download
In our country, there are so many people who are disabled. So, for them, the center Government started the unique disability ID card. Order in civil person can apply for this card and get benefits from the government. The government is also starting some schemes for them separately. The Ministry of Social justice and empowerment has implemented this card scheme for people who are disabled.
To get a UDID Card and for renewing, people have to apply online. The application form is available on the official website. You have to fill out the application form online and have to submit it to the concerned department. After that, who is eligible to download the card. After getting the card, you can take the advantage of any scheme that is started by the central government for you. If your Card validity is going to be over, then you can renew the UDID Card Online. The process is covered here So, Stay in touch with us till the end of this topic.
Details of Unique Disability ID Card Registration
|Name of the Scheme:||Unique Disability ID Card|
|Started By:||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries:||Disabled People of the Country|
|Benefit:||Will Get Disability Card|
Benefits of UDID Card
- People with unique disabilities will get many benefits after getting does unique disability ID card from the government.
- It will be issued by the government for all those people who have a unique disability.
- The government will provide them with many facilities in every sector and various games will be started by government them.
- They only have to show the disability card in all the places and it will be considered a valid document.
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
- There is no age limit to applying for a UDID ID Card.
- An applicant who is going to apply for the UDID card must be a disabled person.
- Aadhar card number of applicant
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Copy of ration card
- Email ID
- Contact number details
UDID Card Registration Application Form
- So, all the people who are disabled and want to apply online for a unique disability ID card, have to follow the steps:-
- Go to the official website of the Unique Disability ID Card.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the option apply for disability certificate”.
- An application form will be displayed in front of you. Now, enter your full name, personal details, disability details, full address, and other related details that are required on it.
- Upload all the required documents along with the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit option and the application will be submitted to the concerned department.
UDID Card Login
- To login, again go to the official website of the unique disability ID card and the home page will open.
- On the homepage, you will get the link to login. Click on the same link.
- The new web page will open on your screen and you need to enter your username and password.
- After that, enter the captcha code and finally click on the login option.
- So, this is how your login procedure will complete.
How to Renew the UDID Card?
- To renew your identity card, go to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the option apply for renewal of disability certificate and UDID.
- You will be on a new webpage. You have to enter your enrollment number UDID card number, name of the applicant, etc.
- Enter the Captcha code for verification and click on the submit option.
- This is how you are the application to renew the disability iD card will complete.
How to Track UDID Application Status
- Visit the official website of the unique disability ID card and you will reach the homepage.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the track your application status option.
- Can your web page open, in which you have to enter your enrollment number, Aadhar card number, mobile number add click on the go option?
- A new web page will open in which your application status will be tracked.
For any query, you can contact on the helpline number.
|Helpline Number:||011- 24365 019|