Upcoming DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Online Registration, Draw Result Date, Helpline Number, and House BHK Price Details
The people who cannot afford to buy the flats because of the rates of flats. For those people, the Delhi Development Authority has come up with the DDA Housing Scheme. The upcoming DDA Housing Scheme 2023 has been launched by the Delhi Development Authority. Under this, the housing department is going to distribute flats to the people at a very low price.
The main beneficiaries of the DDA housing scheme 2023 are the people who belong to the Backward Classes, SC and ST categories, general category, widows, etc. If you want to get your own flat under “Upcoming DDA Housing Scheme 2023”. You have to make online registration.
We are here today with the information about the Upcoming DDA housing scheme 2023. We will discuss all the details of the DDA housing scheme eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, how to make online registration, the application process, and all the related information. If you are interested, read this article carefully till the end.
Page Content Points
Upcoming DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Registration
This is basically a housing scheme, under which government will provide flats to all the people at a very reasonable price. Every year, Delhi Development Authority provides flats to people after the Upcoming DDA housing scheme 2023 draw. The people whose names are in the lucky draw are able to buy flats under the Delhi Development Authority housing scheme.
This year, authorities going to provide around 18000 flats under the Upcoming DDA housing scheme 2023. The locations of all flats are Narela, Paschim Bihar, Jasola, Basant Kunj, Dwarka, and Rohini. There are different types of flats under the DDA Housing Scheme. Types of flats are 3BHK, 2BHK, and 1bhk.
Locations of 3 BHK flats are in Vasant Kunj, Paschim Vihar, Dwarka, and Jasola. If you are interested to buy a 2BHK flat. That is available in Vasant Kunj, Narela, Rohini, and Dwarka 1 BHK flats is there under the upcoming DDA housing scheme 2023. People who belong to the low-income group will also get one BHK flat and around 11452 flats are available under 1 BHK.
DDA housing scheme is providing flats from 25 lacs to 4 crores for interested people. Interested people can book flats according to them. For Booking the flat, you have to register yourself under the DDA housing scheme 2023.
Overview of Upcoming DDA Housing Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name:||Upcoming DDA Housing Scheme|
|Department:||Delhi Development Authority|
|Announced By:||Delhi Government|
|Benefit:||People will get flat at a very reasonable price|
The people who want to make online registration for the upcoming DDA housing scheme 2023, have to check the eligibility criteria once. We will discuss the eligibility criteria below:-
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of India only.
- The age of applicant must be above 18 years old.
- Applicants can book a flat According to their income.
- It is very important that there is no property in the name of the applicant.
- If the monthly income of the applicant is 25000 rupees, they can also apply for photo DDA housing scheme 2023.
- The people who belong to the economically weaker sections can also apply for the DDA housing scheme.
Required Documents for Upcoming DDA Housing Scheme 2023
The people who are going to apply for the flat under the DDA housing scheme 2023, have to submit some documents at the time of registration. The list of documents is given below:-
- The aadhar card number of the applicant
- Special proof certificate
- Copy of PAN card number
- Passport size photographs
- A valid mobile number
List of Banks Registered
In this paragraph, we will discuss all the banks which are registered under Delhi Development Authority 2023. The list of the bank is given below:-
- ICICI Bank
- IDFC first bank
- State Bank of India
- HDFC bank
- YES Bank
- IDBI Bank
- INDUSIND Bank
- Central Bank of India
- SYNDICATE Bank
- AXIX Bank
Apply Online to Upcoming DDA Housing Scheme 2023
Online Application Form:
- First of all the applicant have to visit the official portal of the Delhi Development Authority @www.dda.org.in
- The homepage will open the screen. On this page, you will get the link to the DDA Housing Scheme 2023.
- When you will click on this link, the registration form will be open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the details that are asked on it carefully.
- After this, you have to again visit the home page and open your account.
- You need to enter your ID and password and also enter the captcha code in the given space.
- Now, click on the submit option. An application form will automatically open on your screen.
- You need to enter some details such as your name, address, bank details, pAN card number, Aadhar card number, etc.
- Now, upload all the required documents along with the application form.
- You also have to pay registration fees with the application form.
- At last click on the submit option.
- This is how you will make online registration under the DDA Housing Scheme 2023.
The people will get houses or flats under the DDA housing scheme 2023 with the help of the lottery system.
Details of Registration Fees for DDA Housing Scheme 2023
|For 1 BHK:||Rupees 15,000|
|Janta Flats:||Rs 10,000|
DDA Housing Scheme Helpline Number
If you will face any problem at the time of the registration process or any related process. Contact the helpline number or toll-free number:-
Helpline Number: Click here
We hope that you get all the complete information in this article about the Upcoming DDA housing scheme 2023. But still, if you have any questions in your mind, you can write us in the comment box that is available below.