UPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022 Apply Online, Notification.pdf
Union Public Service Commission has recently announced a new vacancy for drug inspectors. There is a notification that is uploaded by the concerned department. You can also check the official notification that is currently uploaded by the Union Public Service Commission. If you are interested and want to apply for the post of drug inspector in the Delhi health department. Then, you can check out the official notification and after that, you get to apply for the same post.
So, today we are here with the information on the UPSC drug inspector vacancy for 2022. If you want to collect the complete information and want to know about the process of how to apply online for the post of drug inspector under UPSC 2022. You can read out Our article very carefully end. All the applicants who are interested need to follow the steps that we are going to discuss with you in the same article. So, keep in touch with us until the end of our post.
Page Content Points
UPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 Application Form
UPSC stands For Union Public Service. The administration office department deletes the notification at the Indian level. A few days back, the department released the official notification in which around 42 vacancies for the post of drug inspector are mentioned. You can check out the official website and read out the recently uploaded notification by the officials. Old candidates who are interested want to apply for the Inspector post, need the application form which is available on the official website.
The last date to apply for UPSC drug inspector recruitment 2022 is 27 October 2022. So, you have to submit your application form before the last date of submission. The drug inspector vacancy has come under the health and Family Welfare Department of India. The official website to apply for the post is upsconline.nic.in
If you are one of the interested candidates then you will get the information with the help of this article about official notification, eligibility criteria, required documents, helpline number, and other details.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
|Name of the Post:||Drug Inspector|
|Department:||Union Public Service Commission|
|Vacancies Under:||Health and Family Welfare|
Required Documents for UPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022
Interested candidates who are going to apply for a different post. We all will have to submit some important documents. A list of documents has been discussed below:-
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Educational certificates
- Copy of PAN card
- 12th class mark list
- Other educational certificates
- Driving license
- Identity card
- Passport size photograph
- Contact number
- Email ID
Vacancies Under UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Junior Scientific Officer:||1|
|Scientist B (Document):||6|
|Scientist B (Necrotic):||3|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Vacancy 2022
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years old and the maximum age must be 31 years old.
- All the people have to submit the application form online before the last date of registration.
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of India only.
- You must have all the educational certificates along with you at the time of applying online.
|Starting date of Registration:||7 October 2022|
|Last date to apply for UPSC drug inspector:||27 October 2022|
Apply Online for the UPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022 Application Form
So, first of all you need to go to the official website of UPSC that we have all that is discussed in above article.
- You will be on the homepage of the official website.
- On the homepage, you will get the link of UPSC recruitment 2020 to option. Click on the save option.
- You will get notification PDF in front of you. Read out all carefully and click on the continue option.
- You will be on a new webpage in which you will get the all details of vacancies.
- Click on the recruitment that you need to apply for.
- Now application form will open in front of you.
- Fill out all the details very carefully on it and upload the required documents.
- Now, you will get the OTP number in your registered mobile number.
- After that, enter It In the given space and click on the submit option.
- So, in this way, your application procedure will complete for the post of drug inspector 2022.
For any query you can contact on helpline number of union public Service Commission.
|Helpline number:||2309 8543, 23381125, 23098591 and 23385271|
|UPSC Official Website:||Click Here|