YSR Vahana Mitra Apply Online Registration Form Payment Check Status Details, YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021 Check Status, AP Auto Driver/ Cab Driver Rs 10,000 Scheme, AP Auto Drivers Scheme Check Status: Andhra Pradesh government had launched a scheme for auto drivers last year. The name of the scheme is- YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Payment Status. Now due to coronavirus lockdown in Andhra Pradesh, the AP State Government is going to launch this scheme again. This scheme will help auto drivers and cab drivers in this critical situation. Today, through this article we are going to share the latest update regarding the YSR Vahan Mitra scheme.
Vahana Mitra Scheme Payment Status: We will also give you the information about Online Application for financial assistance to Owner cum Driver w.r.t. Auto/Taxi/ Cab Vehicles and the eligibility, documents that are required add the procedure for applying online and how will you check your status.
Added Update: You can check the status of the application and beneficiary list of the Vahan Mitra 2021 Scheme on the portal of the scheme. Here the date of applying online was 28 May 2021. So if you have not applied yet then please wait for the next decision, then you will have the chance of filling the form again if the date is extended.
Page Content Points
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021 AP
AP Auto Driver/ Cab Driver Scheme Payment Status
Under the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme, the taxi driver, the cab driver will get 10 thousand rupees per year. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Sh. Jagan Mohan Reddy announced this scheme. The main objective of the scheme is to provide them money in this critical time. In padayatra, the chief minister had promised to all the self employers that the auto and Taxi Driver will get 102000 rupees per year as financial assistance.
With this financial assistance, the drivers can use for repair work, the fitness of vehicles, and to complete insurance expensive. This helping amount will be transferred to their bank account. The money that is given under a scheme will be started from October month and to inform you the SMS will be sent on your number.
Highlights of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021
|Scheme:||YSR Vahana Mitra Yojana for Drivers|
|Launched By:||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Benefits Given To:||To Auto, Taxi, Cab Drivers|
|Application Start Date:||Already Started|
|Last date of Apply:||26 May 2021|
|Financial Assistance :||10,000 Rs|
Latest Update of YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Payment Status
CM of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced this scheme to auto and cab drivers. This is the second Phase of YSR Vahan Mitra Yojana for auto, taxi, and cab drivers. Due to lockdown these drivers are jobless and facing a shortage of money because there is no work going on lockdown. So the government planned to give drivers some financial assistance so they can do work independently.
CM also announced that the online application procedure will be finished by 26th May. This application procedure will be completed by village secretaries.
Eligibility for AP Auto Driver Scheme
The eligibility criteria are the same as last year. It has not been changed. Eligibility should be as follow:-
- The driver who wants to apply should be above 18 years.
- Applicants should have a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- The name of the driver shootout shows mention in white ration card and Meeseva integrated certificate.
- The applicant should be under the BPL category.
- The applicant must be a driver of auto, cab, and taxi.
Required Documents for Vahana Mitra Scheme
The applicant should have an Aadhar card number that would be linked with a Driving license.
- Driving license of the applicant
- Copy of White ration card
- Papers of the vehicle that you are driving
- Bank account number linked with Aadhar Card Number
- Income certificate.
- Mobile number
- Passport size photos
Check Status Online YSR Vahana Mitra
You can check the status of the application and the beneficiary List of the scheme on the provided portal. These are given to the application portal. If you have not checked the Status of the Vahan Mitra Scheme, then follow the process of checking the online status that is given here.
Many people want to get the benefits of the scheme and the latest list of beneficiaries will be provided to the public. If you have not applied yet then register yourself to the portal and get ready for the benefits provided by the AP Government. There will be a new list for the people who have applied recently.
After submitting the application you want to check the status of your application then:
- Go to a similar page of the website where you did the registration.
- Now click on the option to search the application on the notice Board which is named “Online Application for financial assistance to Owner cum Driver w.r.t. Auto/Taxi/ Cab Vehicles”.
- When you click on the link you will have the new page called Application Status.
- Click on the link.
- Now enter the applicant ID and Aadhar No on the given boxes.
- Click on the submit button then you will have the details of the application.
AP Vahan Mitra Payment Status
The people who have applied for the Vahan Mitra scheme of Andhra Pradesh. You have to submit the application form before the last date of application. Applicants can check the payment status of Vahan Mitra. For the payment status of the Vahan Mitra scheme, you have to visit the official website.
AP Vahan Mitra’s payment status will be checked with the help of the registration number, Aadhar card number, and application ID number. The process to check AP Vahan Mitra’s payment status is given below. So follow the steps:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Vahan Mitra scheme @ aptransport.org.in
- The homepage will be open on the screen. On the homepage, click on the option ” check payment status”.
- After that, you have to enter your application ID, Aadhar card number.
Now click on the submit option.
The payment status of the AP Vahan Mitra scheme will be in front of you.
So, this is how you can check the online payment status of the AP Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021.
Beneficiary List Check and Download of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
To check the be beneficiary list and download the list of names you need to:
- visit the website where you have applied for Vahan Mitra Scheme.
- Now on the Home page of the Transport Department website, there is Section of Notice Board.
- On that search for the option of “Online Application for financial assistance to Owner cum Driver w.r.t. Auto/Taxi/ Cab Vehicles”.
- Now click on that. you will get another menu of options.
- Check for a Beneficiary list option available.
- Now there is the list of all beneficiaries who are selected under this scheme.
- Search for your name.
Now Download the Beneficiary List in PDF format for future Reference.
Know About Selection of Applicants for Scheme Benefits
- The selection of the candidates will be totally upon their priority.
- It means that people will be selected for the benefits of the scheme after the screening of documents.
- If a person is eligible then he will be selected under the scheme.
- All the necessary documents screening will be done by the department itself.
- Benefits also are given first to the person who needs the most.
How to Apply Online YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021
First of all, go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh transport department.
- Then, the home page will be open in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on “online application for a financial assistant to owner cum driver.
- Then, a new page will become on your screen.
- There you will see various options. But you have to click on the” online application sections”.
- Then, the application form will be shown to you on the screen.
- Fill this application form with the required information. After filling the form recheck it again.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- The procedure will be completed. Take a printout for the future.
Downloading the Receipt of Application
If you want to download the receipt of the application in case you do not have downloaded then:
- Go to the home page of the website.
- On that within Notice board click on the Online Application for financial assistance to Owner cum Driver w.r.t. Auto/Taxi/ Cab Vehicles”.
- Here you will have Download Receipt Link.
- Click on that and enter the Applicant Id and Aadhar card number.
- Now click on submit Button.
- Now you will get the receipt got download into pdf format.