Victoria Memorial Hall Online Ticket Booking 2023, Price, Timings
So, guys, we are again here with the information on Victoria Memorial Hall ticket booking 2023, ticket price, and timings of The victoria Memorial Hall Kolkata. There are so many people who are planning and want to visit there. This article is only for those people who are interested to visit there and want to get information about Victoria Memorial Hall with the help of this article you will come to know how to book an online ticket for Victoria Memorial Hall, what is the ticket price, roots of the Victoria Memorial Hall and about the timings. If you want to collect this type of information, you have to go through this article very carefully till the end.
Page Content Points
Victoria Memorial Hall Kolkata Ticket Booking 2023
Victoria Memorial Hall is situated in west Bengal state and the office is in Kolkata. This is fully designed with white marble like the Taj Mahal. It was built in memory of Victoria queen. It has been said that this Victoria Memorial was started to build in 1906 and completed in 1921. Now, it is converted into a museum. The ministry of culture after West Bengal state is maintaining the Victoria Memorial Kolkata. In 1921, it has been started for the public. People can visit there after purchasing the ticket.
We know that because of the covid-19 this place was also closed. Now, it is again open to the public. People who are willing to be there, all have to book the ticket. Authority of the victoria hall has started an official portal, through which people can easily book tickets online. Booking the ticket online, people will get entry into the Victoria Memorial Hall Kolkata. So, have your ticket and enjoy the facilities as per the ticket who is it at Victoria Memorial Hall Kolkata
Timings of Hall
Victoria Memorial Hall is open for a limited time for all the visitors who are coming there
|Opening Time of Victoria Memorial:||10 am|
|Closing Time of Victoria Memorial Hall:||5:00 p.m.|
Note: It Will be closed every Monday and also on national holidays.
Details of Entry Fees for Victoria Memorial Hall
The authorities of Victoria Memorial have set up fees for all the Indians as foreigners will visit there.
|Entry Fees for Students:||No Entry Fees|
|For Indians:||Rs 20|
|For foreigners:||Rupees 200|
Details of Entry Fees for Garden
If you want to enjoy and visit the garden. You need to purchase different tickets for the garden. Details of entry fees for the garden are mentioned below:-
|If you want to purchase a yearly ticket for the garden:||You have to pay rupees 1000|
|For Monthly Ticket:||Rs 100|
|Daily Ticket:||Rs 4|
Victoria Memorial Hall Kolkata Light and Sound Event
When you will visit Victoria Memorial Kolkata. You can also enjoy the light and sound event which is organized for the visitors. To get entry into the event, you need to purchase entry tickets from the counters. Prices are given below:-
|Children From 3 Years:||Rupees 10|
Victoria Memorial Kolkata Online Ticket Booking
All the interested people who are planning to visit Victoria Memorial Kolkata. They all will have to book the tickets online. For this, people have to visit the concerned authority’s official website for the booking. Follow the steps that we are going to share below:-
- Go to the official website of the Victoria Memorial concerned department.
- The homepage of the official website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the Victoria memorial ticket booking option.
- A new web page will open in which you have to enter your contact number.
- Within a few minutes, an OTP will be sent to your district mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number in the given space and click on the continue option.
- Now, you will have to select the number of tickets and after that complete the payment process.
- You can pay the ticket price online more like internet banking, credit card, or debit card.
- Finally, the authority will generate an e-ticket and you can download it on your Android phone.
How to Reach Victoria Memorial Hall?
- If you are visiting Victoria Memorial Hall Kolkata by train. Then, you have to cover only 7 km from Howrah railway station.
- The people who are going there by bus will have to cover the distance of 20 km from the Kolkata bus station.
- If you wish you there by air. You have to cover a 22 km distance from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport Kolkata.