WB Health OPD Ticket Booking 2023 Online, SSKM Hospital OPD Doctor List
The state government of West Bengal has launched a health OPD online ticket booking. The online process to book tickets online has started to consult a doctor. You can book an online ticket for OPD in any SSKM Hospital OPD, as the WB Health, OPD Ticket Booking is available for any SSKM Hospital as well.
Patients or people who want to consult a doctor or want to take any type of treatment can book West Bengal Health OPD ticket online.
To book an online ticket, you have to make online registration to visit the government hospitals. In this article, we will provide you the information about how to apply online for health OPD ticket booking. The whole process will be discussed in this article.
Page Content Points
WB Health OPD Online Ticket Booking
We all know that when we visit government hospitals or private hospitals, we noticed there long lines of patients and a huge crowd in our department of doctors. So, online OPD booking tickets for Kolkata Medical College hospitals will reduce the crowd in the hospitals.
In West Bengal, an online OPD ticket has been already introduced. Many people in the state booked OPD tickets, but there are many patients who did not complete their OPD process to visit the hospital.
That’s why the state government of West Bengal again started the process of WB OPD online ticket booking. For online ticket booking, patients have to visit the official website of the concerned department.
Details of WB SSKM Hospital OPD Ticket Booking
|Article About:||Health OPD Ticket Booking|
|Concerned Department:||Head department of the West Bengal|
|Services Available:||Online ticket booking for OPD and test reports|
Benefits of WB Health OPD Ticket Booking
There are many benefits of West Bengal OPD ticket booking online. Some benefits we are going to discuss below:
- In West Bengal, by booking the ticket online, proud of hospitals will be automatically reduced.
- Patients do have not to stand in a queue in government hospitals.
- The main benefit for the patients is, that they only have to visit the hospital on the given date.
- Patients have no to go to other doctors. After online ticket booking, patients have to visit a particular doctor’s department.
- Online OPD ticket booking will also save time for the patient less the doctor.
- Reports of patients will be also checked by the doctors online.
Patients of West Bengal have to book online tickets for OPD visits to the hospital.
West Bengal Online OPD Ticket Booking
Many of us who are patients or facing health-related problems want to consult or visit the doctor. But when they saw huge crowds, and long lines during the covid-19 period. Now, they have to not worry about it because the department of West Bengal has launched an online portal through which people can visit or concern the doctor, after the online booking of OPD.
For OPD, patients have to book an online OPD ticket. After the online booking of OPD, the patient will visit the hospital on the given date, room number doctor name directly. Online registration will provide you with a token in which all the information to visit the hospital will be mentioned. You can also check the “WB OPD Ticket Online Booking Status”.
Documents for WB Health OPD Online Ticket Booking
At the time of registration for OPD, you will need some documents to which you have to upload. The list of the document is given below:-
- Aadhar Card doctor patient
- Name of the patient
- Identity proof
- OPD details
- Date of visit
- Mobile number
WB OPD Online Ticket Booking Process
First of all, visit the official website of West Bengal OPD online ticket booking.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- On the homepage, you will get two options.
- Click on the WB health OPD online ticket booking.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, enter your mobile number and click verify option.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP in the given space and click on the submit option.
- After that, enter the name of a hospital, patient name, gender, OPD, date of visit, address state name, and district.
- Next, you need to click on the Save button.
Now, you will get the token of west Bengal Health OPD online ticket booking in which details will be mentioned shooting the name of the doctor. You have to download this token when you will visit the doctor at the given time.
How to log in WB HMIS?
The people who want to log in to the West Bengal Health Management information system, have to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- First of all, patients have to visit the official website again.
- The home page will be open.
- On the homepage click on the option “WB HMIS login”.
- Enter your username and ID. After that, you have to enter the captcha code which is given below.
- After that click on the submit option.
- This is how your login process will be completed.
How to get West Bengal Health OPD Test Report Online?
Again visit the official web portal @onlinehmis.wbhealth.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the option online test report.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- On this page enter your patient ID and mobile number.
- You will get the patient ID at the time of registration.
When you will enter the patient ID and mobile number, online reports will be in front of you.
So, by following these steps, you can get the test reports online.
SSKM Hospital OPD Doctor List
The doctors in the particular hospital in SSKM Hospital or in other WB Health OPD may change after a short interval of time. You need to check the updated list of doctors according to their departments.
- For that visit the official portal and select the hospital.
- After that go to the Departments section while making your online OPD Booking.
- Here you have the updated list of doctors.
WB Online booking of the OPD ticket process has been mentioned in the above article.
By visiting the official website, you can easily get the test reports that will be online checked by the doctor.