WB Land Records Search By Name, Banglarbhumi gov in 2023 Khatian and Plot Information, Mouza Wise Land Information, ROR certificate, Helpline Number of West Benga
The government of West Bengal has launched a new portal for the citizen of the state. This portal will help citizens to check their property details. But for this, people have to make online registration and check the land records of the people who are living in West Bengal State. This portal is banglarbhumi.gov.in
It is very helpful for the people, especially for the common man of the state. The West Bengal Land Records portal is started by the Ministry of WB land records of West Bengal State. Today, in this article we are going to discuss West Bengal in which you can check your land records. We will also share how to register, how to check West Bengal Land Record online, property details, and many more things. So, for the complete details, read out the whole article.
Page Content Points
WB Land Records on Banglarbhumi 2023
The department of land records of West Bengal has recently announced a new portal. With the help of the Banglarbhumi portal, check the WB land records. To take benefit from this portal, people of the state have to sell on this portal. Without registering, people cannot get the details of real ants online.
The people of West Bengal who will be started can also check the mutation documents as well as other related documents and pictures related to the land records. It is a very simple process and the main benefit of the portal is people don’t have to go anywhere. With a simple one click, all the land records of the people will be in front of them.
Short Details of Banglarbhumi WB Land Records
|Name of the Portal:||Banglarbhumi|
|Department:||Ministry of Land Records|
|Beneficiaries:||People of the State|
|Benefit:||Can check on Land Records Online|
List of Services on banglarbhumi.gov.in
The concerned department has come up with different services for the people of the state, who will be registered under the portal. Please stop services as given below:-
- Rent controller
- State land use board
- Indo-Bangladesh boundary demarcation
- Utilization of maps and records
- Land distribution
- ISU management
- Preparation and maintenance
- Thika Tenancy
- Citizen centric
Benefits of banglarbhumi.gov.in to Get WB land records
There are many benefits of this portal. The people of West Bengal State are the beneficiaries. The people of the state can check the online land records. Main benefit of the scheme is people can sell and purchased property with the help of Banga bhumi portal.
There is no chance of fraud related to property. Banglarbhumi portal is also providing you the facility to check the detail of Khaitan and plot. By starting this portal in the state, the government is trying to save the money end time of the people who have to visit to check the details of WB land records in the officers of this department.
What is the Registration Process for banglarbhumi Portal West Bengal?
If you want to enjoy the services that are available on the banglarbhumi portal. So, complete the registration process. The steps are given below:-
- First of all, the people have to go to the official website of banglarbhumi West Bengal.
- After that home page will open in front of you and you have to click on the registration option.
- The registration form will open and you need to enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, full address, municipality, and other details.
- After these, you need to enter the password and captcha code.
- When you will enter the captcha code in the given space, OTP will be directly sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number and click on the submit option.
- With the help of this process, you will be registered successfully on banglarbhumi portal.
Login Process for Citizen at Banglarbhumi Portal
If you are a citizen and have successfully done the registration. After that, you can login to your account. The process is mentioned below:-
- Again navigate to the official website of banglarbhumi portal.
- On the homepage, you will get the option of citizen services. Click on the same option.
- Web page will open in which you have to click on the citizen option again.
- Now, enter the username and password. Then, enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the login option and your login process will be completed.
How to Apply Online for ROR?
- To the official website of the West Bengal E district website.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the option citizen registration.
You have to enter server’s required details on it and click on the save option.
- You will get an OTP in your registered mobile number and you have to enter OTP in the given space for verification.
- This verification message will be also sent in your email account.
- When you will open your email account, you will get the option activation. Click on this option and you will be registered.
- You can also login to your account with the help of a username and password after that click on the submit option.
- You will get the application number and an acknowledgment card.
- After this, the concerned department will issue you a ROR certificate.
Helpline Number of West Bengal Banglarbhumi Portal
The state government of West Bengal has started the helpline numbers to help the people. You can call and write your messages and the department will solve your problem.