WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme | WB Health Scheme 2023| WB Health Insurance Scheme | WB Health Scheme Registration | WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme Status Check|
In West Bengal State Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is deeply concerned with the people of the state. There are many schemes for people’s well-being. Now to take care of the health of the people, another scheme that is related to the health of the people is launched. This West Bengal Health Scheme is known as the Swasthya Sathi scheme. The central government has launched the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
West Bengal started this Swasthya Sathi scheme. This scheme is quite similar to the Central Government Ayushman Bharat scheme. We will provide you with information regarding how to apply for this scheme. What are the benefits, and key highlights of this scheme, and who are eligible for the Swasthya Sathi Scheme?
Page Content Points
West Bengal Health Scheme 2023
This Swasthya Sathi scheme will benefit all eligible people who are not capable of getting good treatment. This will happen due to a lack of money. The design of this health Scheme is totally flexible so that people can benefit from this scheme. Many people do not get treatment for their disease at times. This all happens only due to weak financial background. Many people do not go to the hospital, thinking that hospitals are not meant for them. Due to this, they do not get quality treatment from the hospital. But now Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is going to provide good treatment from the finest hospitals in west Bengal to every poor family of the state. This will provide financial insurance coverage to every eligible person in the state. This will help in the improvement of the physical health of the people from the government.
With the help of this Swasthya Sathi scheme, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will develop a belief in the hearts of poor people from West Bengal State. This is a very good insurance Scheme by the West Bengal State Government.
West Bengal Health Scheme Benefits
- All families will get a maximum of 5 lakh of insurance coverage under this Swasthya Sathi scheme.
- This 5 lakh insurance cover is given on a yearly basis.
- If the treatment bill is less than 1.5 lakh then the amount will be given under the medical insurance policy.
- At the maximum time, all the treatments are free of cost and people will get all the insurance benefits up to 5 lakh rupees.
- Under this scheme, approximately 45 to 47 lakh families will become eligible for this insurance policy.
- There are approximately 500 hospitals as treatment centers connected in this scheme.
- These treatment centers are categorized into 3 major grades. These are a, b and c.
- The grade of the hospital automatically increases as per the facilities provided there.
- Right now Bajaj Allianz will provide its insurance cover facilities in 18 districts of the West Bengal State. The remaining 5 districts will be covered by IFFCO TOKIO under this scheme.
- After treatment, all the formalities are done online in a paperless manner.
- All the claims will be given within 30 working days after treatment is started.
- Beneficiaries will receive an SMS regarding the insurance claims once they are settled.
- Everyone who benefits from this scheme will get a Smart Card.
- Because all these Scheme related processes are online so the date of the patient will remain available online in real-time. So that data monitoring will be performed in Real-Time.
Eligibility for WB Health Scheme
- Financially weak people belonging to the BPL category and RSBY.
- The permanent and legal residence of west Bengal.
- SHG Members.
- Medical professionals like Asha workers and ICDS members.
- Teachers(volunteers), people working with the civil defense department.
Swasthya Sahayta Scheme West Bengal Documents Required
- Aadhar Card number.
- Residential proof.
- Income certificate.
- Certificate for BPL category or RSBY.
- Certificate of the profession for medical staff.
Medical Package Under WB Health Scheme
- If anyone wants to check for medical packages under the Swasthya Sathi scheme.
- Then visit the online portal of this scheme.
- Then search for the package details option.
- Now click on these package details.
- Every list of each package will be in front of you.
West Bengal Health Scheme Portal for Health Insurance Registration
There are two ways to register for this scheme.
- Offline mode
- Online mode
- In offline mode applicant needs to visit the nearest government-approved Hospital or Medical Centre.
- They can register with the help of an Aadhar card.
- In these Medical Centres, they need to fill out the form and submit all the comments.
- When the process of filling out forms and applying is complete then the applicant will get a card which is known as a smart card.
- The smart card will be distributed online applicant needs to apply for that on the online portal of this scheme.
- All the information regarding the applicant and his family is given on this smart card.
- In online mode, applicants need to visit the WB Swasthya Sathi scheme portal. Click Here.
- Here applicant needs to register their self by using a login ID and password.
- If a login ID is not available register yourself online to get an ID and password.
- After that complete the login process and fill out the form.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Check Status Online
- If any person wants to check for the online registration of the hospital under this scheme. Then they must check this on the webpage belongings to this scheme.
- On the website, there is an option for hospital registration.
- Enter all the details according to the eligibility for this scheme on the registration form.
- Then submit all the details.
- Once government approval is given for the particular hospital then this will reflect under categories defined by the state government.
- This is not necessary that all the government hospital or all private hospital comes in this particular scheme.
- The registration and hospital status under this Swasthya Sathi scheme will totally depend upon meeting the desired standards and after approval of the government.
- If anyone wants to check for the hospital registration status then Search for the check registered status.
- Enter all the details of the hospital name etc. you want to check for.
- Then click the search button.
- All the related information about this hospital will be in front of you if it is available or if the hospital has got the approval.
Hospital List Under Swasthya Sathi Scheme WB
- To check the name of the hospital and whether it is connected with this scheme or not.
- You need to check for an active hospital list option on the official web portal of this scheme.
- When you click the active hospital list option. I will lead you to another webpage.
- Where you need to select the district and type of hospital.
- After selecting these options click on the submit option.
- The list of all the selected category hospitals will be in front of you as per your selected district.
So this is the information regarding Swasthya Sathi Scheme in West Bengal. If you want any further information about this scheme then write to us in the comment box. We will provide you with related information as soon as possible, thank you.