YSR Illa Pattalu Final List 2023 Online| Beneficiaries Sanction List of AP Housing | YSR Illa Pattalu final list 2023
The new scheme YSR Illa Pattalu scheme is the new Housing scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. This scheme Is related to providing houses to the people of Andhra Pradesh state who are eligible under this scheme. There are many other housing schemes running all Around The Andhra Pradesh state. But the YSR Illa Pattalu scheme is especially dedicated to the people who are not able to build their own houses and are belonging to the below poverty line.
We will provide related information on this scheme so that you can get the details of the Illa Patalu sanction final list. Also, check the eligibility criteria and beneficiary list status of the YSR Illa Patalu scheme.
People who are eligible for the YSR Housing Scheme that is also known as the YSR Illa Patalu scheme can check related details on the official website of this scheme. Related details are given below in this article. as we see that there are many housing schemes under the YSR housing scheme announced when the government was formed.
Page Content Points
YSR Illa Pattalu Final List 2023 Online
The New Housing scheme under the name of the Illa Pattalu scheme started by the Andhra Pradesh YSR Government is going to benefit 27 lakh, eligible people. the benefits of this scheme will be given directly to the beneficiaries of how this scheme. AP Government is going to spend 1200 crore rupees on this housing scheme.
The main purpose of the Illa Pattalu scheme is to provide affordable houses to people who are not able to build their own houses because of their poor financial condition. These people will get concrete rigid homes under this scheme. Many people who are going to get a house are living in very poor conditions.
AP YSR government wants to increase the livelihood of the people who are living in very critical situations. Maximum people living in the slum areas have very low hygienic conditions. Due to that risk of the diseases increase. In this situation, they are also not capable to get good medical treatment on their own. This will also increase the medical treatment bills on the government. Providing good-condition houses the risk of getting deceased main degrees and provide some benefits for the people as well as the government.
Main Highlights of Illa Pattalu
|Complete Name:||YSR Illa Pattalu scheme/ YSR Housing Scheme|
|Running Under:||Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation|
|Launched By:||Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries:||Eligible People of Andhra Pradesh|
|Website For Registration:||www.apgovhousing.apcfss.in|
|Category of Article:||AP YSR housing scheme.|
YSR Illa Pattalu Final List 2023 Online, Beneficiaries Sanction List of AP Housing
The housing scheme YSR government is now complemented by the YSR Illa Patalu scheme and is also known as YSR Aawas Yojana. Check details of the Sanction list and list of documents needed for this scheme.
Illa Pattalu Final Sanction list of Beneficiaries
If you want to get the details of the final sanction list then you need to visit the official website.
- After that, on the homepage, there is a box for the beneficiary search.
- Click on that box and submit your ration card number, and BIN ID/UID on the given options.
- Now click on the submit button and wait for some time.
- After processing and if your details are correct eligible list of all the sanctioned beneficiaries will appear.
- In this list, you can check the details.
Eligible Beneficiary List Status of Illa Pattalu
To check the beneficiary list status please open the website of Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Limited.
- Here you need to check for the search option of beneficiaries.
- To get the details quick links section on this portal
- Now you can have a search option.
- Enter all the information that is needed.
- You need to enter the basic information that is important.
- This may include the Aadhar card number, your ration card number, application number, and mobile number if asked.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Now you will get all available and eligible beneficiaries’ sanction list status.
- The details are here your district-wise and further divided as per your ward.
- Where you can check all the details.
Main Eligibility Criteria for Illa Pattalu
The scheme is for poor people.
- To identify that the maximum income early must be under 144000 in urban areas, and should be less than 120000 in rural areas.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh will get the benefits.
- The people who have white ration cards are the eligible candidates for this scheme.
- The people Who are working under government institutions and getting good wedges are not eligible.
- People who have an electricity consumption of 300 units per month are not legible.
- Those who have four-wheelers for personal use are not eligible.
- The family who is paying income tax is excluded from this scheme.
- Income certificate.
- Aadhar card number.
- Mobile number.
- Bank account number.
- Domicile certificate.
- Proof of address.
To check the final list of this scheme you need to visit the website on how to scheme. Follow all the instructions given on the website. For more information read the article on this page.
If you are a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh and fulfill all the eligibility criteria that are needed for this scheme then you can take benefit from this scheme.
People who are white ration card holders and permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply. For moh eligibility criteria details read this article.
The list of eligible beneficiaries is released on 8 July 2020.