YSR Jagananna Housing Colonies 2023 Beneficiary Sanction List, Check Status also Toll-Free Number/ Helpline Number for queries of AP Housing Colonies Scheme 2023
There are many people in our country who are homeless. The central government and state governments are trying to provide houses to poor people who can’t afford to buy a house for themselves. In Andhra Pradesh state, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has started different types of housing schemes for the Welfare of poor people. The YSR Jagananna Housing Colonies Scheme is one of those.
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR housing scheme 2023, under which people can apply and get a house. YSR Housing scheme 2023 is the new name of YSR Aawas Yojana. All the needy people of the state, are eligible to apply under the scheme.
Through this article, we will cover all the details of the AP Housing Colonies Scheme 2023. To get the complete details, you need to read this article till the end. You will also come to know about the eligibility criteria, required documents and how to apply, check sanctioned released, and the status of the scheme. So, read this article carefully till the end.
Page Content Points
AP YSR Housing Colonies 2023 Apply Online
This scheme is announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. The main motive behind starting this scheme in the statehouses is to all the poor people, who don’t have their own homes. This scheme will help poor people, to get their own house by applying online for the Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan housing scheme 2023.
People who will complete the online registration process, are eligible to get the house. House is a basic need of all people. So, this scheme has been started for the Welfare of homeless people. This housing scheme will provide shelter to those people who are not able to buy houses.
As you know, if you talk about land properties, the rates are increasing day by day and it is very tough for the common people to purchase a house. So, if you will apply under the scheme by filling out the application form, after verification you will be selected for a house. All the people of Andhra Pradesh from urban areas and rural areas are eligible to apply. So, hurry up and apply before the last date to get your own house.
Highlights of AP YSR Colonies Scheme 2023
The government has started different schemes to provide benefits to the people of the state. Andhra Pradesh government has also started housing schemes to provide houses to the poor people, who are not able to purchase a house for their family. This housing scheme has many benefits, that we are going to discuss below:-
- Poor people of Andhra Pradesh state, can apply under this scheme to get their own house.
- The people who are dreaming about their own house. It can become true if they will apply for the Under AP YSR colonies Housing scheme.
- If you also belong to Andhra Pradesh state and yet you don’t have your own house. Then you don’t have to worry about anything because under the scheme government will provide you with how was for you and your family.
- All the people who belong to urban and rural areas are benefited from this housing scheme.
Check Status AP YSR Colonies Housing Scheme Beneficiary List
The people who applied under the scheme and want to check the sanctioned list of YSR Jagananna colonies Housing scheme, have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all the applicant have to go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Housing Corporation department.
- After that home page will be open. Which you will get the option “Check the Beneficiary Status of AP YSR Colonies Scheme 2023.
- A new web page will open in front of you. On this page, there is some information that you have to enter and click on the submit option.
- This is how your status of the beneficiary list will be in front of you.
Toll-Free/ Helpline Number
The candidates who apply under the scheme, if they are facing any type of problem or we want to ask any type of problem. They can contact you on the helpline number.
Helpline Number: 1100
Application Form of Jagananna Colonies Housing Apply Online
So, the people who are interested and want to apply under this scheme. We will guide them, through this paragraph on how they can apply and fill out the application form.
- People can apply online as well as offline for the AP YSR housing scheme.
- To apply online, first of all, go to the official website of grama volunteer work for the scheme.
- You will get the application form and you have to enter the details that are asked on it.
- After that attach the certificate. You are certificate should be attested by the department.
- Now submit the application form to the Grama volunteer.
- After that your application form will be verified by the gram volunteer and if you will be an eligible person.
Then, your name will be on the sanction list. That is also prepared by the gram Sachivalaya.
As we all know, you have to fill out the application form to apply under the scheme. With the application form, you also have to attach some important documents. The list of documents is given below:-
- Permanent residence proof certificate
- The aadhar card number of the applicant
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- A copy of the ration card
- Bank account details
- Domicile certificate
- Valid mobile number
- Identity proof certificate
If you will miss any certificate attached with the application form. In that case, you will be disqualified.
YSR Jagananna Colonies Housing Scheme 2023 Eligibility
If you are one of them who want to get the benefit of the scheme, you have to apply. Before going to apply online, read the eligibility criteria and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. So, meet the eligibility criteria that are given below:-
- The candidate must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh state only.
- Applicant must have a White ration card to apply to YSR colonies Housing scheme 2023.
- Any candidate who was a government employee in past is not eligible for this housing scheme.
- For applicants who are from urban areas, and annual income should not be above 140000.
- In rural areas, the yearly income should not be more than 1,20,000.
So, after reading that is will be criteria, if you are considering yourself as an eligible person, then you can apply and fill out the application form.