YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023 Online Application Status, Beneficiary List, YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023 Check Online Application Status, Beneficiary List
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new scheme for the women of the state. The name of the scheme is the Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi scheme 2023. Under the scheme, the benefit will be given to the women of the state who are taking benefit of the YSR Cheyutha and YSR Aasara scheme. Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced this scheme. Which state government will distribute 249151 sheep and goats units to the women of the state.
Andhra Pradesh Government launched time-to-time many schemes for the Welfare of women. So that the ladies of the state can be self-dependent. Through this article, we are going to provide you the information about the “YSR Jeeva Kranthi scheme 2023“.
In the following article, you will get information about what is Jeeva Kranthi Scheme, the online registration process, the required documents, the eligibility criteria, and how to fill out the online application form. If you are interested to take benefit of this scheme, read the article fully.
Page Content Points
YSR Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched many schemes for the women of Andhra Pradesh. On 10th December, he announced about “Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme”. Only women of the state are the beneficiaries of the scheme. With the help of the Jeeva Kranthi Scheme, the woman will be self-dependent.
The women of the state can start a business of sheep and goats. Under the scheme, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh will distribute the women units of goats and sheep. The women of the economically weaker section, with the help of this scheme, can increase their living standards. The income of the families will automatically increase. The woman will not depend on others, they can earn themselves With the help of the Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023.
Short Details of YSR Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023
|Scheme:||Jagananna Kranthi scheme 2023|
|Announced By:||Chief minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries:||ST/SC/BC Women of the State|
|Benefit:||Get Units of Sheep and Goat|
Eligibility Criteria of YSR Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
- The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has set up eligibility criteria for the applicants. Check it below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Pradesh.
- Applicant must be above 45 years old and less than 60 years.
- The woman belonging to ST /SC/BC category are eligible for this scheme.
- All the applicants should be women.
Types of Sheep and Goat under YSR Jeeva Kranthi scheme 2023
The state government will provide the women with sheep and goats under this scheme. The sheep and goats which will be distributed under this scheme, have different types. Types of sheep and goats are given below:-
- Nellore Brown
- Black Bengal in Goats
- Native breeds
- Macharla Brown
- Vizianagaram breeds
Benefits of the AP Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
The benefit of this scheme will be given to the ladies of the state. The CM of Andhra Pradesh has started this scheme for the Welfare of women. So that, the women of the state can start the business of farming. The state governments will give different types of sheep and goats. The woman will become self-dependent and will increase her standard of living.
Main Highlights of YSR Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023
- Women of scheduled castes, backward castes, and Scheduled Tribes are the main beneficiaries.
- For this scheme, the state government has signed m o u with Allana Group to buy sheep and goats.
- 75000 rupees will be given to the beneficiaries for the tenor of 4 years free.
- The government will provide the sheep and goats, it will be the choice of beneficiaries which type of species we want to buy.
- The state government will also provide them with the facility of veterinary doctors under the scheme.
- Guidance will also be given to the beneficiaries at the time of choosing sheep and goats.
Apply online for YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023
Mister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, launches many schemes for the Welfare of the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. He wants to make the women of the state self-dependent.
To encourage them, he launched the YSR Jeeva Kranthi scheme on 10th December 2020. In the budget of Andhra Pradesh, he sanctioned around 1869 crore rupees budget.
- First Phase: the scheme will start at the end of March. In the first phase, 20,000 units will be distributed.
- Second Phase: will be implemented from April to August. Under Second Phase, 1.3 lac units will be given to the beneficiaries.
- Third Phase: will be from September to December and under these 99151 units will be distributed among the women of the state.
Online Registration and Application form for YSR Jeeva_Kranthi Scheme 2023
The state government of Andhra Pradesh announced this scheme on 10th December 2020. No official notification about the registration process has been released yet. Whenever the state government, will start the online application status. We will update you through Our article. Till that, stay in touch with us.
Check online Beneficiary List YSR Jeeva_Kranthi Scheme 2023
If you are interested to take the benefit of this game, you have to apply online and make a registration under the Jeeva Kranthi scheme. Only the women of the state are beneficiaries of this scheme.
The women who are the beneficiaries of the YSR Aasara scheme are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.