YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme in Telugu 2021 Details Apply for Online Registration, Helpline, YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme Last Date, YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme Details: In Andhra Pradesh, a new scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state. Under this scheme, the street vendors will get help from the state government. The name of this new scheme is “Jagananna Thodu scheme”. Today, in this post, we will provide you the information about the Jagananna Thodu scheme 2021.
This game has been launched by the concerned authorities of the state. We will also provide you the information about eligibility criteria, required documents, main features, the motive to launch the scheme, and how to apply online for the scheme. So, to get the benefit of this scheme, read this post till the end.
Check the new available details of the Anna Thodu scheme 2021. Details process of Online Apply and helpline details. Check the status of the application of beneficiary online after login. Now you can check your application on new improved portal and application details are much more detailed so that you can edit them in case of any mistake. Check all hrer on this page.
Page Content Points
YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Details
This scheme has launched by the concerned authorities of the state government. Under this scheme, the street vendors will get the benefit. This scheme has been launched by chief minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. A loan facility will be given to the street vendors. The state government will provide 10000 rupees as working capital loan to order Street vendors Who are economically very weak.
Some Street vendors are facing many problems Hindi today live and it is very hard for them to carry their livelihood. As you all know that because of coronavirus, the work of street vendors gets down. So, for them, it is very tough for them to take care of their families. Under Jagananna Thodu Scheme, with the help of this loan, they will get to hold on livelihood loan. This loan facility will be given to the street vendors by the concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh government.
Short Details of Jagananna Thodu Scheme
|Name of Scheme:||Jagananna Thodu Scheme|
|Started By:||Chief minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries:||All state vendors of the state|
|Main Objective:||To provide them Loan|
|Official Website:||Will be launched soon|
Latest Update of Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021
Through Jagananna Thodu Scheme, the state government will give them identity cards and 10000 rupees loan. This loan will be interest-free. Old Street vendors of the state will get the benefit under the scheme. The government has launched this scheme on 25th November 2020. The interest of the loan will be paid by the state government to the concerned authorities of the scheme. Under this scheme, around 10 lakh applications have been received current chief minister has also ordered the official to complete the procedure by 24th November.
Main Features of Jagananna Thodu Scheme
There are many benefits that will be given to the state benders under the scheme. Which state government will provide the street vendors Rs. 10,000 as a loan. With the help of this loan, the street vendors will increase their business who are working on the footpath the streets of Andhra Pradesh.
The street vendors, with the loan, can also expand their business. So that, the income of vendors will be increased. The street vendors will get the loan without any interest because on the loan, interest will be given by the state government to the authorities. The beneficiaries can complete the loan in installments because the government doesn’t want to give the burden of the loan.
Eligibility Criteria Of AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021
- Only Street vendors of Andhra Pradesh, who are permanent citizens of the state are eligible for the scheme.
- The age of the street vendor must ever be 18 years old.
- The monthly income of the beneficiary should not be more than 10000 in villages add in towns it should not be above 12000.
- The people who are buying groceries on the footpath and all the people who are feeling something on the street are eligible for the scheme.
- The people who are selling something on the cards also eligible.
- Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021, for the people of Andhra Pradesh who are working something in the streets, are eligible.
Required Documents for Jagananna Thodu scheme
At the time of applying for a Loan, you need some documents. The list of the documents are given below:-
- Permanent residential proof
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Voter ID card
- Bank account number
- Passport size photos
Online Application Form for AP Jagananna Thodu scheme 2021
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the scheme. The home page will be open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on “Jagananna Thodu scheme”.
- When your page will be open, on this page you have to enter your mobile number and OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now, enter the OTP and click on the verify OTP option.
- After this, select category ” vendor categories”.
- The application form will be open. Fill the application form and upload all the documents that are required.
- At last click on the submit button.
Check Online Beneficiary List Status Jagananna Thodu
If you have applied for the scheme, you can also check the status of the beneficiaries online. Steps are given below:-
- Visit the official website of the scheme
- On the homepage, in the search option. Enter street vendor.
- Now enter: State, name, father’s name, certificate of vending number and mobile number.
- After that click on the search option.
- Now the status of beneficiaries will be on a screen.
Applicant/ User Login Under YSR_Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021?
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the login option.
- After that, click on the applicant login option.
- A new page will be open, where you have to enter your mobile number.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the given place.
- After that, click on the login option.
Helpline Number & Contact Number Jagananna Thodu
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has also provided a helpline number for the people who are facing any problem and for any query you can call or contact on given numbers. The solution to the problem will be given to you. Helpline number, mobile number, and Email ID if given below:-
|Mobile Number:||9821 702 101|
|Landline Numbers:||0 22- 67221438 , 67531189|
Objective of Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021
As you all know that, due to covid-19, the income of the street vendors gets down. So, it is very hard to live happily with family because, without money, the vendors cannot fulfill the dreams of the family. So, the government o Andhra Pradesh has started this scheme for the street vendors.
Under Jagananna Thodu Scheme, the street vendors will get a loan of rupees 10000. So that the street vendors will also increase their business to increase the income. The loan will be returned in installments. The main objective to start this scheme is to give the street vendors financial assistant to develop the business.