YSR JAGANANNA VIDESHI VIDYA DEEVENA Application Form for Registration, Beneficiary Final List 2024
YSR JAGANANNA VIDESHI VIDYA DEEVENA Check Payment Status, Final List 2024: There are many students in Andhra Pradesh who are studying with the help of scholarships. Scholarship plays a very important role in a student’s life. Students who are not able to pay fees due to lack of money, don’t have very much because the Andhra Pradesh government is going to start a new scholarship scheme for the students of the state.
You all know that many people are suffering because of economic conditions. These weaker section students have what to study but money to pay. The new scheme that is recently launched by the Andhra Pradesh government is named ” YSR JAGANANNA VIDESHI VIDYA DEEVENA Scheme”. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced the scheme.
So, in this article, we are going to share all the details regarding the YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scholarship Scheme. We will also discuss the eligibility criteria, online application form, required documents, and how you can take benefit from the scheme. To get full information read the article whole.
Page Content Points
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Andhra Pradesh government has started YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme for the students after the state. The announcement of the scheme has been made by chief minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Students of the state who want to get higher education, but are not able to pay the fees due to financial conditions, will get benefit from this scheme.
Under YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the government will provide the students with financial funds to study further. As we all know, many students of the state are very, brilliant but their family condition is not very good.
After observing this, the state chief minister has decided to launch this scheme. So that every student can complete their study.
Main Points of Scheme
|Name of the Scheme:
|YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|Chief Minister of the state
|Students will get financial Funds for the study
|Students of the state who are not able to pay fees
List of Courses in Jagannna Vidya Deevena
Under this scheme, there are many courses for the students to take benefit of initial help from the state government.
List of courses under the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme:-
- B Pharmacy
- M Pharmacy
- B Tech
- M tech
- The I.T.I.
- All Degree and PG Courses.
Incentives Under YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Stop the state which provides students with many types of incentives for education. Students who will register themselves under YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will get the benefit of the scheme. In this paragraph, we will discuss the incentive that will be covered under the scheme:
- Students who are doing degrees and Engineering. For them, tuition fees and hostel fees will be paid by the state government.
- The state government will give 20000 rupees per year to all the students.
- For the polytechnic students, 15000 rupees will be given to them per year.
- For ITI students 10 000 rupees graduate degree 20000 rupees will be given as financial help by the state government.
Main Features of YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The main benefit of this scheme will be taken by those students, who are financially poor. All the students who are living in Andhra Pradesh can complete their education, free of cost because the state government is going to provide them with financial help for further study.
The state government will give all the charges of tuition fees and other fees. Only eligible students will get these types of scholarships from the state government. Incentives will be given to the students under the scheme every year to all the beneficiaries of the scheme.
The students who are interested enroll in this scheme. You must know about the eligibility criteria of the scheme, it is given below: –
- Students who are studying in polytechnic, I.T.I., and any degree are eligible for the scheme.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, the student should not have four-wheelers.
- The yearly income of the family should not be more than 2.5 lakh.
- A beneficiary should not have more than 25 acres of land.
- The student should be studying government Colleges, and private colleges that should be affiliated with Universities and boards.
- Students whose family is pension holder are not eligible for the scheme.
- The students whose parents or any family member is in a government job are also not eligible for the scheme.
In this paragraph, we will discuss the important documents you need at the time of registration:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Residential proof certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate BPL/ EWS
- Admission to a college certificate
- Fees receipt
- Non-tax Payer certificate declaration
- Bank Account details
- Photographs of the applicant
Apply Online for YSR Jaganana Vidya Deevena Scheme
First of all, visit the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage will be open. On the homepage, click on the option download.
- After that click on the option JVD fee Reimbursement proforma.
- Now, the application form will be open on a screen. You can take a printout of the application form.
- Now read the application form carefully and fill in all the details that are asked on the form.
- After filling out the application form, attached the required documents along with it.
- At last, submit an application form to the concerned department of the scheme.
Jaganana Vidya Deevena Scheme Check List
- The students who will apply for this scheme can check the beneficiary list of the scheme:
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the options checklist of the Jagan anna Vidya Deevena scheme.
- Now you have your district name, location, ruler, or urban.
Enter your Secretariat code. After that the students who are eligible for this scheme, a list will be on your screen.
Jaganana Vidya Deevena Scheme Portal Login
How to Login to the Portal of the Jaganana Vidya Deevena scheme?
- You need to visit the official website of YSR Navasakam.
- The home page will be open on your screen. On this page, click on the option login.
- A new page will be open. On this page, you have to enter your username and password.
- After that enter the captcha code in the given place.
- Now, you can log in to the portal.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Helpline Number
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has also at least a helpline number for the students as well as for the parents. They can contact this helpline number for any query regarding the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme.
The Helpline Number is 1902.
Contact Details of Jaganana Vidya Deevena Scheme
In this article, we will discuss all the information about the scheme. If you have any other queries and facing any problems. You can contact the concerned department by writing an email.
The email ID for contact is “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Jagananna Deveena Payment Status 2021
Vasathi Deveena’s scheme was launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. Under the scheme, students will get financial help to pay the fees. There are many students who are not able to pay fees due to family problems.
So, the state government will provide them with financial help to continue their study. The students who applied for the scheme can check Jagananna Vidya Deevena’s status, payment date, date of the second installment, etc. The concerned department of Vasathi Deevea’s installment amount date will be released soon.
Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Beneficiary List
The people who want to check the payment status and beneficial list of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- After that, you will be on the homepage.
- On the homepage click on the option “Beneficiary status”.
- You have to enter the information that is asked on the page and click on the search option.
- After that, you will get Vidya Deevena third installment date on your screen.