AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2023 Apply Online and Registration Form Details, Beneficiary List Check Online, Registration Starting Date, AP YSR New Schemes
Recently the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has a new scheme under which the government is going to provide financial aid to all the beneficiaries. The name of the scheme is the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme. This scheme will provide help to the beneficiaries at the time of marriage and we can also say that this is a marriage assistant scheme for all the eligible beneficiaries. This scheme will be implemented in the state from 1st October 2022. The people who belong to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, OBC category, and non-Muslim minorities all are eligible to take benefit of this marriage assistance scheme.
AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme: If You are one of those who are interested take the benefit of the scheme, you have to collect the complete information. With the help of this article, today we are going to provide you with the complete details of the AP Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2023. We will also discuss the eligibility criteria, required documents, starting date of registration, how to check the beneficiary list, and other details. So, check out the details in this article completely till the end.
Page Content Points
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Registration Form Details, Beneficiary List
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced about YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme or Shaadi Tohfa Scheme on 11th September 2022. At the time of the announcement, he said that the government is going to implement this scheme in the state on 1st October 2022. Under the scheme, the government will provide financial aid to all the SC, ST, and BC categories who are disabled people. The main reason to start the scheme in the state is to provide financial aid to all those families who are living under the poverty line. It will be given to them at the time of the girl’s marriage.
This game will support all four families at the time of the marriage of a girl Tohfa scheme. If you want to avail the benefit of the scheme, you have to visit the official website, where you will get the application form. You have to fill out the application form and need to submit it to the concerned department. Application forms and beneficiaries List are available on the Navasakham Official website. But, now the application form is not available because the registration procedure will start on 1st October 2022. So, if you want to get the complete information. Keep in touch with us till the end of this topic.
Details of Kalyanamasthu Scheme AP 2023
|Scheme Name:||Kalyanamasthu Scheme|
|State Belongs:||Andhra Pradesh|
|Announced By:||Chief Minister of the State|
|Implemented From:||1st October 2022|
|Beneficiaries:||SC, Construction Work Cards, ST Category, Disabled People|
|Financial Help:||Rupees 100000|
The people who want to avail the benefit of the scheme, fill out the registration form and need to submit some important documents along with the registration form. All required documents are listed below:-
- Aadhar card number
- Voter ID card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photographs
- Contact number
So, if you also need to get the financial help that is provided by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. Before applying, you need to read out the eligibility criteria of the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2023. Read the eligibility criteria provided to you below:-
- First of all, an applicant must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Girls of Andhra Pradesh who belong to SC ST, backward classes, one girl child eligible to take the benefit of the scheme.
- The people who are construction workers can also apply under the scheme for financial help for the girl’s marriage.
There were below given dates when it was applied:
|Announcement of the Scheme:||11th September 2022|
|Registration Starting Date:||1st October 2022|
Apply Online for AP YSR Kalayanamasthu Scheme 2023 Registration Form
As we have already discussed, the scheme is going to implement in the state from 1st October 2022. So, the registration procedure will start on 1st October. You have to fill out the registration form and processing is mentioned below:-
- First of all, have to go to the official website of this scheme.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official website.
- On the homepage, you will get the link to the YSR Kalyanamasthu scheme application form. Click on the frame option.
- The application form will open in front of you and you have to read out it very carefully.
- Enter all the details one by one on it.
- Upload the required documents along with the application form.
- You have to click on the option and your registration procedure will complete.
- After that, the concerned authority will verify your documents and if you will be eligible for the scheme, your name will be on the beneficiary list.
AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Beneficiary List Check Online
- Complete the registration form Under the scheme successfully, you can check the beneficiary List. Check The procedure.
- All the girls whose names will be on the beneficiary list get financial help from the government.
- All the beneficiary girls will get one lakh Rupees as financial help at the time of the girl’s marriage.
- Girls of SC and ST communities, who will do inter-caste marriage will get 1.2 lakh rupees.
- The girls who marry in the same community will get 1 lakh rupees.
- To check out the name in the beneficial list, you need to go to the official website and the homepage will open.
- You have to click on the option to check the beneficial list of the Kalyanamasthu scheme in Andhra Pradesh.
- And your beneficial is will be in front of you. If your name will be on the list, you will definitely get financial help from the government for girl marriage.