YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023 Apply Online| Status, Beneficiary List New of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023| Online Registration Form Details and Documents Required| YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Loan Subsidy| Shepherd Community Benefits Under YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme|Sheep Purchasing Benefit from YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme|Beneficiary List Under YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023| Kapari Bandhu Scheme AP 2023
Beneficiary List New of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023: Recently Andhra Pradesh government has launched many schemes for the welfare of their citizens. Many vulnerable communities in Andhra Pradesh are not in good condition and they need special attention and take necessary steps to make them survival positions. So for the welfare of the needy community Andhra Pradesh government has launched the YSR KapariBandhu Scheme 2023.
This scheme is only for the Shepherd community, the government will give financial help and subsidy benefits to the people who belong to the Shepherd category.
Page Content Points
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023
This welfare scheme is launched by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under this scheme, the people of the Shepherd community are getting many benefits and also getting subsidies at the time of the sale and purchase of sheep within the state of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme initiated only for the welfare of the poor and the nee
++dy category of Shepherds. Under this scheme, people will get many perks in the form of financial help and subsidy.
This scheme is announced in March 2023. Under this scheme, those people are covered and belong to the Golla and Kuruma shepherd communities of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme is under the supervision of the National Cooperative Development Corporation.
Details of YSR kapari Bandhu Scheme
|Scheme Name:||Kapari Bandhu scheme|
|Announced By:||Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Benefit:||Will get subsidy on animals|
|Beneficiaries:||Shepherd Community of the state|
Launch Details of Kapari Bandhu Scheme
To Encourage Traditional Family Occupation
- This scheme encourages people to continue their old and family’s traditional work.
- Many people leave their family’s traditional occupations and go to private companies and they are not getting any work.
- Only then there is more unemployment in the country.
- So to eradicate this major issue every state government launched so many schemes to encourage traditional occupations.
- This scheme will also provide financial assistance to the persons who belong to the above-said categories.
- Now the amount has not been decided by the Andhra Pradesh Government but the Chief Minister has stated they will give a certain amount of financial help to shepherd the community of Andhra Pradesh.
Tenure of Scheme
- When the scheme finally gets started then the scheme is worked for a minimum of 4 years for the welfare of the shepherd community.
Beneficiaries Under This Scheme
- Under this scheme, approximately 50,000 people get benefit from this scheme.
Benefits for Shepherd Community
- The main motive of this scheme is to help and encourage the shepherd category because they are not aware of their rights.
- This scheme only covers the shepherd community because there is no other scheme that is only launched for their benefit.
- This was first initiated by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
Sheep Purchasing Benefit
- The person gets financial help and they will be able to Purchase a minimum of 20 sheep at the same time.
- This will give the chance to self-employed.
Subsidy Benefit on Loan
- The most important feature of this scheme is to provide a subsidy to the shepherd community.
- The person will avail of the 30 percent subsidy on a loan amount equal to 1.5 lakhs.
- This scheme is helping to overcome the unnecessary burden of the loan amount.
Eligibility for Scheme
- Permanent Citizen of Andhra Pradesh- To get the perks of this welfare scheme the applicant person must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh by birth.
- Shepherd Categories – This scheme is only for the welfare of the people belonging to the shepherd community.
- BPL and needy community –Under this scheme, only those Below Poverty Line (BPL) and needy people avail of the benefit of this scheme.
Documents Required for Scheme
- Residential Proof – The applicant has to provide a domicile certificate to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Address Proof:-Aadhar card to prove its identity and address proof.
- Occupation documents – Applicant has to submit the proof /documents proving their traditional job with which he/she is associated.
- Bank account details – The financial help is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary
How to Apply Online for Registration to Kapari Bandhu Scheme Scheme?
- This scheme is recently launched by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- So right now the government of Andhra Pradesh has not prescribed any mode for registration under this scheme.
- This scheme is under process, so waiting for the government’s next announcement related to this scheme.
- Now if you want to check for the application process then visit the Block level Office or from the panchayats.
Beneficiary List of Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023 Scheme
- As we discussed earlier, Under this scheme approximately 50,000 people will get the benefits.
- People can check their names on the beneficiary list once the application process is complete.
- After that people will be selected as per their eligibility.
- Once all the necessary screening is complete the finalized list will be published on a website or can check their name with the help of the application number.
This is the only scheme in any of the states in India which are implemented for the benefit of the Shepherd community. This scheme is mainly for boosting the morale of the people belonging to these categories.