AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme, Jr Advocates Stipend Pathakam, Apply Online YSR Law Nestham Scheme.
The YSR government in Andhra Pradesh is nowadays totally dedicated to the goodness of people. The Andhra Pradesh state government is starting many schemes in different sectors and providing financial help or subsidies so that people can afford all those things, which were the dreams in past times. There are many schemes that provide scholarships and other financial help for students, the elderly. In Addition to these schemes new scheme has started the name of the scheme is AP YSR Law Nestham Pathakam Jr Advocates scheme 2023.
This is a stipend scheme that was started for advocates. The government will provide 5000 rupees to every eligible advocate. We will provide all the information regarding documents, criteria of eligibility, and other useful information in our article below.
Page Content Points
AP YSR Law Nestham Pathakam Jr Advocates Scheme 2023
This scheme is going to be launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and will be announced on December 3rd. At the celebrations of National lawyers Day. As we said earlier this is a strike fund scheme but only junior lawyers who have completed their bachelor’s degree recently and are going to start their professional life. junior lawyers will get up to 5000 rupees per month as a stipend. Financial help is given by the government of Andhra Pradesh every month until they are going to start there on a professional career. But there are some conditions.
ఈ వైయస్ఆర్ లా నేస్తం పథకానికి దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవడానికి అర్హతగల కొత్త న్యాయవాది అవసరం. అప్పుడు ప్రభుత్వం అన్ని దరఖాస్తు రూపాల స్క్రీనింగ్ చేస్తుంది. అప్పుడు లబ్ధిదారుల షార్ట్లిస్ట్ ఉత్పత్తి అవుతుంది. దీనిని వైయస్ఆర్ లా నేస్తం పథకం యొక్క లబ్ధిదారుల జాబితా అంటారు. రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం ఈ లబ్ధిదారుల జాబితాను అధికారిక వెబ్సైట్లో అప్లోడ్ చేస్తుంది మరియు సరైన మాధ్యమంలో అరికట్టడానికి ఎంపికైన అభ్యర్థులకు తెలియజేస్తుంది. వైయస్ఆర్ లా నెస్టామ్ పథకానికి దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలనుకునే అభ్యర్థి ఎవరైనా ఉంటే, వ్యాసంలో క్రింద ఇవ్వబడిన వివరణాత్మక సమాచారాన్ని చూడండి.
An eligible new lawyer is needed to apply for this YSR law Nestham scheme. Then the government will make a screening of all applied forms. Then shortlist of beneficiaries will be generated. This will be called the beneficiary list of the YSR Law Nestham Scheme. State Government will upload this beneficiary list on the official website and also will inform the candidates who are selected for stifled in a proper medium. If any candidate who wanted to apply for YSR Law Nestham Scheme then see the detailed information given below in the article.
Documents required for YSR Nestham Scheme
- Candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree in law.
- The birth certificate of the applicant is a must for applying for this scheme.
- Candidate must need an original Law degree and all provisional certificates.
- Registration certificate issued by State Bar Council.
- The applicant must need a new bank account of his or her name only.
- Aadhar card number of parents.
- Candidate’s own Aadhaar Card Number.
Eligibility criteria YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- The applicant must have completed a law degree in recent times.
- 3 years Certificate of practice registered under the advocacy act. should be needed.
- Only those Junior Law officers are eligible who can provide this three-year practice certificate.
- Affidavit of practice issued by the senior advocate with more than 15 years of experience. And this affidavit must be submitted every six months if so beneficiary is selected.
- Any person who quits the law practice will not get stifled.
- Only one member of a family can get the scheme benefit.
- The maximum age for applying to this scheme is 35 years.
- Lawyers who are not practicing are not eligible.
- The one with a four-wheeler on their name is also not eligible.
- The applicant should apply only through the website.
AP YSR Law Nestham Pathakam Jr Advocates Stipend Apply Online
- The applicant first needs to go on the official website
- First, they need to register themselves on the official portal.
- Select the first-time user option.
- There you need to enter your Aadhaar card number you will get OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP you will get the new user registration form.
- As asked enter all the details in the related fields.
- Enter the address details correctly.
- Enter all the work details and addresses of the place where you are practicing right now.
- Educational details should we entered correctly.
- Now enter the details of the bank account.
- Upload all the related documents in the given form.
- Before submission please check all the details entered in the form. Save the Application and submit.
- If you want to get the printout of the application form then view the application and get the printout or save.
- After submitting the application form you will get the reference ID to note this for future reference.
Dear friends this is the information regarding the YSR Law Nestham Scheme. If you have any questions write to us in the comment box. We will provide you with related information as soon as possible. Thank you.