YSR Vidyajyothi Scholarship Scheme 2023 Details| AP Vidyajyothi Scheme 2023 Status and Beneficiary List| Vidyajyothi Scholarship Eligibility| YSR Vidyajyothi Registration|
The YSR Vidyajyothi Scholarship Scheme 2023 Beneficiary List and Status: Nowadays education is very important for everyone but getting an education is expensive for a part of society. To keep this in mind YSR government of Andhra Pradesh started a new scheme for those students who are financially not able to join the school. The name of the scheme is the AP YSR Vidyajyothi Scheme. This is a scholarship scheme given to those students who are eligible.
We will give you all the information regarding how to apply for this scheme and the documents you need for applying. All the information is given below in the article.
Page Content Points
Vidyajyothi Scheme 2023 Andhra Pradesh
This Vidyajyothi Scheme is announced by the Andhra Pradesh Department of Tribal Welfare. As we said earlier this is a scholarship scheme, and given to those students who really need financial help. The government of Andhra Pradesh is planning to give education to all. This will become possible only when every single child goes to school. By this scheme as per official notification, all The Eligible students start from 5th class to class 12. Financial help is given at least 2000 rupees as per student’s class. Government schools all over the Andhra Pradesh state and gurukuls are included to give benefits under this scheme.
With this scheme, many students can continue their studies without worrying about school fees. This is because scholarships will support them to submit their school fees. Not only the school fees students can buy a pen, pencils, and notebooks. Also, the parents of the student also do not have any worries about the expenses of education. This scheme is a scholarship scheme and will encourage the students to get good grades to get the scholarship in the next class also. This will help students not only in studying them but to improve their quality of the competition. So in this way, there are only benefits of the Andhra Pradesh YSR vidya Jyothi scheme.
Scholarship Incentive Under YSR Vidya Jyothi Scheme 2023
There are three categories in which students will get the incentive.
Category 1: – From class 5 to 8th
In this category, girl students will get 1500 rupees and boy students will get 1000 rupees as scholarships.
Category 2:- From 9th to class 10
This category will get 4500 rupees including their hostel expenses.
Category 3:- Class 11 to 12th
The students will get the 2250 rupees scholarship.
Eligibility for Vidya Jyothi Scheme Scholarship
- This scheme is only for reserved categories like Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes, and all Backward Classes belonging to reserved categories can apply.
- Apart from that only specially enabled students are allowed for applying to this scheme.
- The total income of the whole family should not be more than 200000 rupees per annum.
Required documents for YSR Vidya Jyothi Scholarship Scheme
- Aadhar Card.
- Andhra Pradesh Permanent Residence Certificate.
- Certificate from school.
- Educational certificates.
- Bank account details.
Online Application for AP YSR vidya Jyothi scheme
- To apply online just go to the official website of this scheme click here.
- When you go to the official web page then there are options for scholarships.
- Click on the pre-Matric Scholarship option.
- Then there is the option of applying online. Click on this option.
- You have now an application form. Fill in all the details as required.
- Submit all the details and documents carefully.
- After filling out the application form now school principal will verify all the details.
- Once all the details are verified then the application is submitted for this scholarship.
YSR Vidyajyothi Scholarship Scheme Status and Beneficiary List 2023
- The status of the application of the Vidyajyothi Scholarship Scheme will be checked through the school office of students.
- The Clerical Department of the school will provide all the information regarding the application status.
- If there is any need for correction or any other activity school administration will contact that student on their own.
Beneficiary List of YSR Vidyajyothi Scholarship Scheme 2023
- Similar to the Status Check, the Beneficiary list of this scheme will also be issued to the schools by the government.
- This will be done when a detailed list of all beneficiary Students is compiled.
- If any student wants to check online regarding this list then they need to go on the website of the scheme.
- On this website, you will find a link to check the Beneficiary list.
- Click on that and follow all the steps like selecting District, Block, School, and other information.
- Now you will have the Beneficiary list as per your school where one can find their name.
This is all about VidyaJyoti Scholarship Scheme 2023. If you have any questions then write to us in the comment box. We will provide you with the information you need regarding this article as soon as possible. Thank you.