Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Registration 2023 Rajasthan, Check Payment Status Update, Beneficiary/ Merit List of Reserved Categories such as ST, SC, OBC, MBC, EWS
Recently, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot started a new scheme in the state. The name of the scheme is Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana. This scheme is launched for the students of Rajasthan. The main beneficiaries of the Ambedkar DBT Voucher scheme are those students who are studying very far in their native land.
Ambedkar DBT voucher Yojana 2023: In this post, we are going to give you full information about Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Scheme. We will also discuss the benefits of the Yojana eligibility criteria, the online registration process, and the main objective of the scheme.
If you want to get the benefit of this scheme, for full information read the article carefully till the end.
Page Content Points
Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Registration 2023
This Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme is started for the Welfare of those students who are studying away from the house. Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT voucher Scheme 2023 is launched by the state government of Rajasthan on 25 May. Under this scheme, the state government is going to help the students with their residence.
With the help of the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme, students will get residential rent help from around 5000 rupees to 7000 Rupees from the state government.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide residence to students from outside.
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Update Details
|Scheme Name:||Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana|
|Announced By:||Chief Minister of the state Ashok Gahlot|
|Benefit:||Will get financial help for residence|
|Beneficiaries:||Students who are studying out of town|
|Educational Qualification:||Graduate and Postgraduate|
|Financial Help Amount:||Rs 5000 to Rs 7000|
|Announced On:||25 May|
Eligibility Criteria for Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2023
For Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana the students who want to take benefit of this scheme. They must know about their eligibility. Read the eligibility That is given below:
- The applicant who wants to get benefit from this scheme should be a prominent citizen of Rajasthan.
- The students who are getting the facility of a government hostel are not eligible for this scheme.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students can apply for the Ambedkar debit voucher scheme.
- There are some Reserved categories like Sc, ST, OBC, EWS, and MBC that are eligible to apply For this scheme.
- Only those students are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme, who will secure 75% marks in the exams.
Students who are studying in the city and are from town are eligible for this scheme.
Documents for Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2023
If You are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme. Then, at the time of applying online, you need some important documents. The list of the documents is given below:-
- Aadhar card of the student
- Residential address proof certificate
- Caste certificate
- Annual income certificate of the applicant
- Matric certificate to verify the age
- Ration card of the applicant
- Bank account Number details
- Passport-size photographs of the applicant
- Mobile number
Apply Online Registration For Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2023
If you are eligible for the Ambedkar DBT Voucher scheme. You can apply online to get the benefit of the scheme. Read the following steps:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the State Government of Rajasthan @ www.rajasthan.gov.in/
- After that, the Homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the link “Apply online for Scheme”
- Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana”.
Online Application Form
- After clicking on the link, the online application form will open on your screen.
- Read the application form carefully and enter all the details that are required on it.
- After completing of the application form, upload all the required documents.
- At last, you have to click on the submit option.
Status of Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
In Rajasthan state, chief minister Ashok Gahlot launched this scheme for the Welfare of the students. Beneficiaries of the scheme are those students who are studying in the city. The state government will provide the facility to those students who are doing graduation and post-graduation.
Rajasthan Government will give the benefit of the scheme to reserved categories such as ST/SC/OBC/MBC/EWS. Beneficiaries of the scheme will get financial help of Rs 5000 to Rs 7000 vouchers. The state government is giving this financial help for residential rent. The students will get this help every month from the state government.
Check Status of the DBT Voucher Scheme Online
After the verification, you will find an eligible student. Then the state government will give you the benefit of this scheme. The student who will be selected by the department gets 7000 rupees per month.
To get Financial help from the state government. It is necessary that you should have a bank account number in your name. The government will transfer this amount directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. You can also check your amount by checking the status online of Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana.
Final Merit List of Students
This scheme has recently been announced in Rajasthan by the state government. But this is for your kind information, the state government did not announce the start of applying online yet. When the state government will release the date for applying online, we will update you.
Check the few questions that are answered here. If you have any other query then write to us in the comment box. We will provide you the available information regarding that as soon as possible.
This scheme is recently announced in Rajasthan state. In this scheme, student who is studying far from their houses will get financial help.
The students who are doing graduation and post-graduation belongs to SC, ST, OBC, MBC, and EWS category.
The students will get 5000 rupees to 7000 Rupees per month.
Under this scheme, the state govt is going to give residential facilities to the students.