Karasamadhana Scheme Karnataka 2023 Extension, Application Form, Notification PDF Download, Karnataka Karasamadhana Scheme Extended under the budget of 2023, Online Application Form, Check the Last Date
Chief Minister of Karnataka Swaraj Bhumi the state has started the Karasamadhana scheme. In the budget for 2023, the Finance Minister and Chief Minister have introduced this scheme in front of the people of the state. The scheme will help the people to reduce the areas which are arising by the commercial tax department.
In the latest news government of Karnataka is that the government is going to extend the time for assessment, rectification, and reassessment in the state. Application for the Karasamadhana scheme has been extended till 30th October 2021. So, the people who did not apply yet to get the benefit of the scheme, back and fill out the application form.
Today, we are here with the latest information about the Karasamadhana scheme 2023. We will also discuss how to fill application form for the Karasamadhana scheme, the procedure to apply online, eligibility, required documents, and all the related information about the scheme of Karnataka. So, if you will read this article completely, you will get complete information about the scheme.
Page Content Points
Karasamadhana Scheme 2023 Online Application Form Extention
People of Karnataka are eligible to get the benefit of the Karasamadhana scheme because the state government has extended the date to apply online in the new notification. You can read the official notification by visiting the official website of the scheme. The time has been extended due to covid-19. So that, the people of the state can apply till October month.
After becoming the new chief minister of Karnataka Basavaraj Bommai and the Finance Minister of the state announced this scheme in the budget of 2023.
The people can online under the Karasamadhana scheme till 31st October 2021. Before the extension of the date, the last date was 31st August. Now the government is providing the chance to those people, you did not apply yet under the scheme.
Some Short Details of the Scheme
|Scheme Name:||Karasamadhana Scheme|
|Beneficiaries:||All the tax payer|
|Last Date to Apply:||30th October|
Eligibility Criteria of Scheme
- People of the state who want to get benefits from the scheme have to fill out the application form correctly and submit the application form to the concerned department before the last date.
- Any type of personality under section 10A of the GST act is not eligible under the scheme.
- When you will complete payment status.
- You have to take a printout of the challan and you need to submit this challan copy to the concerned department of the state.
Benefits of Karnataka Karasamadhana Scheme 2023 Apply Online
- To provide the benefit of the scheme to the people of the state, the government has extended the date of application. The people can apply by 31st October.
- All people of the state who want to take benefit of the scheme, have to feel the application form under the scheme, before the last date.
- For the people of the state who skipped to apply on 31st August, for them, there is another chance to apply till 31st of October.
- Under the Karasamadhana scheme in Karnataka, the state government is going to provide a hundred percent of the finality to all property dealers.
Apply for the Karasamadhana Scheme the Last Date of Assessment and Repayment Date
Apply Online for Karasamadhana Scheme 2023
People of the state who are interested in the scheme and want to apply online.
They can apply online by 31st October. Get the benefit of the scheme you have to fill out the application form. The steps to fill application are mentioned below:-
First of all the candidates have to visit the official website of the E-Payment System Karasamadhana Scheme 2023 Karnataka.
You will be on the homepage of the scheme. On this page, you will find options like application form, view payment, additional payment and print application.
- Now, you need to click on the options application form.
- When you will click on the application form. The application form for the Karasamadhana scheme 2023 will be in front of you.
- After that, you need to enter all the details like your name, trade, pin code, address, and mobile number.
- Now, generate OTP. In your registered mobile number, you will get an OTP.
- You need to enter OTP in the given space and click on the option validate link.
- You will be on the next page in which you will get different acts for the schemes.
- Now, selecte Karasamadhana scheme act.
- After that select assessment. reassessment.
- After this, click on the continue option.
- On the next page, you will get some details that you need to mention.
At last, the applicant has to enter the date of withdrawal of the appeal.
E Payment Procedure of Karasamadhana Scheme
- For this procedure, you also have to need visit the official website of the scheme.
- This is a paid portal which is providing the payment gateway.
- After this, click on the option submit.
- When you will click on the submit option, you will get a unique commercial tax department reference number CT D and K2 reference number.
- This number will be generated after you will click on the submit option.
- Numbers you have to save for further use in the future.
How to Download Karasamadhana Scheme 2023 Notification PDF
As per the latest notification, the concerned department has announced that the government is going to extend the date to apply for the Karasamadhana scheme 2023. For the people who watch to download the PDF form and notification PDF, we will provide the link for downloading it easily.
- The people who wish to download the official notification of Karnataka Karasamadhana scheme 2023. T
- hey can visit the official website that is vast.kar.nic.in
- On this official website you can easily check the notification about an extension of the Karasamadhana scheme 2023 application form.
- People can apply before 31st October to avail the benefit of the scheme.
We wish that you are satisfied with the information that we have provided you about the Karnataka Karasamadhana scheme 2023. But, if you need to ask any questions related to this scheme, you can write us in the comment box which is provided for you below.