WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme pdf List 2023 | WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Cheque Name Status| Helpline Number of Krishak Bandhu Scheme| WB Krishak Bandhu Application Status|
The WB Krishak Bandhu pdf List 2023: There are many Government Schemes active in the West Bengal State. Many of these schemes are conducted by the state governments. The introduction of the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme in West Bengal is one of the best examples of government schemes by the West Bengal State.
This scheme is started to help the farmers of West Bengal. With the help of the Krishan Bandhu Scheme state government will provide financial help to the farmers who needs help. So we will provide you the information regarding the Krishak Bandhu scheme. How this welfare scheme of the West Bengal government is going to help the farmers of the state.
Here we will provide you information regarding how you apply for the Krishak Bandhu scheme, and what is the procedure for checking the Krishak Bandhu beneficiary list. All the documents required for applying and who are eligible for the Krishan Bandhu scheme. Related information is given below.
Page Content Points
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List 2023
In the Krishak Bandhu List the list of beneficiaries names of all the farmers who have applied for this scheme. Total eligible farmers can get benefits. In the benefits, every farmer will get 5000 rupees as insurance of crop per acre. There is life cover insurance for the farmer if a farmer dies from 18 to Age 60 then the family of the victim will get 2 lakh rupees. All the related information is given under the beneficiary list of the Krishak Bandhu scheme.
These all details are displayed on the official website of this scheme under the KrishaK Bandhu beneficiary list. Related all details will be given below step by step.
There are many schemes for farmers’ well-being. Many schemes are conducted by the central government. But this scheme is commanded and announced by the state government. This scheme is quite similar to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme from the central government.
Highlights of The Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Scheme Brought By||Mamta Banerjee|
|Scheme Applicable||In West Bengal|
|Date of Announcement||1 January 2019|
|Benefits Given To||Partial Farmers of West Bengal|
|Concerned Department||Agriculture Department of West Bengal|
|Date of Registrations||Available|
Check Name in Beneficiary List of Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2023
Krishak Bandhu scheme is already started in West Bengal in 2019. The main purpose of starting this scheme was to give financial support to the farmers who are not that capable in terms of their financial condition. This help provided by the state government will help the farmer to buy seeds and sow their fields on a time.
As we said earlier the benefits of crop cover insurance are 5 thousand rupees per acre to the farmer who is eligible. These benefits are directly given to the former in their accounts. Similarly, if any farmer dies accidentally there is another option in this scheme that is providing life cover of two lakh rupees to the family of the victim.
All money will be transferred to the account of the family in just 15 days after the death of the farmer. The state government tries to give all the benefits as soon as possible to the people who need this the most.
Benefits Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- The scheme is specially dedicated to the people who are financially weak and directly linked with the agricultural system.
- The condition of this specially targeted category of farmers is not that financially sound so they can wear the loss of the crops.
- The help given under this scheme of rupees 5000 per acre is very helpful for these people.
- This help is given in two parts in a year.
- Around 2500 rupees are given in one installment.
- There is also a provision of life cover insurance of 2 lakh to every beneficiary of the scheme.
- Insurance cover is paid to those farmers who died accidentally.
- There are approximately 72 to 75 lakh farmers who will get direct benefit from the Krishak Bandhu scheme.
- The crop cover insurance of 5000 rupees will be given in two installments. This amount will be given at the time of the sowing of the crop.
- There are approximately 3 thousand crores rupees budget is decided for this scheme.
- In life cover of this scheme benefits of 2 lakh are given to farmers just in between 15 days after the death of the victim.
Eligibility for Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- The applicant should be a resident of West Bengal.
- Benefits will be provided to those poor people who are marginal farmers and work as farm laborers.
- Farmers working on other land or having very little land will get benefits.
- Only those people who are purely dedicated and have only one profession to farming are eligible.
- If any person taking benefits from other related schemes from the center or from the state government are not eligible for this scheme.
- Government employees are not eligible for this scheme.
- Other nongovernment employees holding good positions are also not eligible.
- Peoples working in administrative offices even as a laborer are not eligible.
- Farmers working on a large scale are not eligible.
- Farmers who are getting pensions of more than 10000 rupees are also not eligible.
- Those farmers who are paying Texas are not eligible.
Documents Required For Scheme
- The applicant needs the BPL card.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Residence proof that shows the applicant is a permanent residence.
- Enrollment declaration certificate from state farmers Association.
- Land registration proof of applicant.
- Caste certificate.
- Farm laborers need proof of being landless farmers.
- Bank details like the name of the bank, account number, iFSC code, etc.
Check Status Online of Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2023
All the people who have applied for this Krishak Bandhu scheme. Definitely, they want to know if their name is on the beneficiary list or not. So all the people who are eligible and want to check their name in the beneficiary list of KrishaK Bandhu yojana 2023 then there are some steps through which they can check their name.
- First of all, if you want to check your name on the list then visit the official website.
- Now at the official website, you need to log in.
- If you are already registered on the website can select the third option on the official home web page.
- That is the Krishan Bandhu scheme.
- Here you have the login option.
- By using a username and password you can log in.
- If you do not have a login and password then register yourself by clicking the sign-up option.
- Enter all the details you need to enter on the signup page.
- Once you have registered yourself then you will get a login ID and password.
- Use that login ID and password in the login option.
- Now you will get all the details like block and District name.
- Select your block and district from the list.
- Now there are all the names of your block among the beneficiary list of the Krishak Bandhu scheme.
- Check for your name on this list.
- You can check for your village name block-related information for a detailed crosscheck.
Helpline (Customer Care) Number of Krishak Bandhu Scheme
If any Krishak wants to contact the officials of the scheme then they can contact those.
- There are different modes of contact.
- The person simply needs to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Then click on the Contact Us option available on the page.
- Now you have all the details of the contact.
- There must be a helpline number, e-mail ID, and Physical Address.
- You can select your mode of contact.
Or, visit the office as directed on the web page.
The scheme is running for a very long time, we always provide recent updates on this scheme to you. If you have any questions then write to us. Check all the newly available updates here. You can check the status of the scheme online.