Karnataka CM housing Scheme 2023 (Phase 2) online registration, check the status of Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme, Helpline Number Details
The Chief Minister of Karnataka has started a new scheme for the people of the state. It is basically a housing scheme for the poor people of the state. The main beneficiaries of the Karnataka Housing scheme are BPL Families.
People without houses can take benefit from the scheme by making online registration. After that, the CM Karnataka will provide them with 1 lakh houses to the people. After that, they can easily build their own house.
This article is going to provide you the complete information about the Karnataka CM 1 lakh housing scheme 2023 The application process, eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, payment status, benefits the and all the related information will be discussed in the same article. To get complete information, you need to read this article completely.
Page Content Points
Karnataka CM Housing Scheme 2023 Apply Online
As we all know that, there are many people who are economically weak. For them, the Karnataka government under Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited has announced housing this scheme. The state government will provide the people with around 1 lakh houses under Phase 2. That’s why the full name of the game is “Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme 2023“.
All the people of the state who belongs to BPL families and economically weaker section can apply under the scheme. The government will provide 1 lakh houses to all the needy people. For this, the state government is providing them subsidies. The people will get a subsidy of 2.70 to 3.50 lakh rupees for the houses.
Short Details of Karnataka CM one Lakh Housing Scheme 2023
|Name of Scheme:||CM One Lakh Housing Scheme|
|Announced By:||The Chief Minister of State|
|Beneficiaries:||People who belong to the BPL category and economically weaker section|
|Benefit:||Will get a subsidy|
|Objectives:||To provide houses to the four categories|
|Launched By:||Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited of Karnataka|
Required Documents for Karnataka CM One Lakh Housing Scheme 2023
- Residential proof certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Registration number which will be issued by the Labor Department
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Karnataka state.
- Applicants must belong to the economically weaker section and BPL category.
- The yearly income of the applicant should not be more than Rs 87000.
- Applicants should not have the house in their own name.
Apply Online for Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme 2023
All the interested candidates, who want to build their own homes need to apply online. You can download the application form by visiting the official website. To apply online you need to read the eligibility criteria.
If you will get that you are eligible for the scheme you need to complete the application process. After applying online successfully, you can also check the payment status on the same official website.
Online Registration for Karnataka CM One Lakh Housing Scheme 2023 Phase 2
The Government of Karnataka is inviting online applications to take benefit of the Karnataka CM one lakh housing scheme. If you are eligible and interested in the scheme, you can apply under the scheme.
So, the registration process will be completed by visiting the official website of the scheme that is @ashtrays.kar.nic.in
If you are eligible then you can apply for this scheme and before applying online you have to read all the rules and regulations of applying online and the registration process.
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Application Form 2023
So, to apply online for the scheme. First of all, go to the official website of Karnataka CM one lakh housing scheme @ http://ashtrays.karnataka.gov.in or housing.karnataka.gov.in
- The home page will be open on a screen.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Online Application Form of CM one Lakh Housing Scheme Phase 2”.
- After that online application form will be open on your screen.
- Read the application form carefully and enter the details that are required on it.
- Now, upload the required documents along with the application form and click on the proceed option.
- At last, click on the submit option to complete the registration process.
Online Application Status of CM One Lakh Housing Scheme
- For this, again visit the official website.
- The home page will be open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the option ” application status of Karnataka CM one lakh housing scheme”.
- After that select your district and enter the beneficiary code that is provided to you.
- Click on the submit option.
- Your application status will be on your screen now.
Subsidy Amount Under Karnataka CM One Lakh Housing Scheme 2023
For the schedule caste and schedule, tribe belongs people will get a 3.50 lakh rupee subsidy amount.
The people who belong to the general category will get 2.70 lakh Rupees as a Subsidy amount under the scheme.
Helpline Number of Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme
For any query and problem, you can contact the helpline numbers.
|Helpline Number-||080 23118888|
|Fax Number:||080 23143130|